Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abharani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh My GOD!! Bit Emotional...Could Nt Stop My Tears, Really...ASHU plz plz come back...!!...😭

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@Ishy
@Abha
@Tanu

very difficult for all of us...initially I thought we will get over it within a week...but this excruciating pain is becoming severe day by day...

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Mudra ..at least u go to work...it keeps u occupied ...for me it is difficult as I am at home and my mind keeps returning back to all the moments...

Very difficult to forget ...trying trying...:((((((((((

agree yaa... for me spending weekend was such a pain..normally I spend my weekends watchin ktlk repeats on tv and old epis on YT ..lekin I ended up watchin yeh rishta ke 1st few epis on YT and tried readin mills n boons..lekin mood hi nahi ban raha tha..reh reh kar mind was gng back 2 ashu and nidhi...
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really nice post mudra very touching thanks.😊😊😊
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

Really nice post mudra very touching thanks.😊😊😊

Thank you Aleha.
perfectsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mudra...dear what a beautiful OS...thanks for putting in words the exact thoughts of our Ashu in this condition.

Deep down our heart, no matter how much we try to move on, we will never be able to forget the real Ashni...With Ashu, we too experienced his pain, sufferings, insecurities, complexes, his deep love for Nidhi and now when its time for them to unite and be happy and enjoy the life together, our real Ashu has gone... how can we see the new Ashu with Nidhi and accept him is the biggest question for me?

The rational in me says it is just a fictional show and let them show what they want...But the irrational in me is not able to come in terms with these changes. How I wish, we had a time machine and go back to where we were exactly 1 week before and start afresh with our real Ashni.

In all this mess, as most of you all, I hate myself the most for getting so much attached to this show and especially to our Ashni aka Mohika...

And the thought that pains me the most is that we can never hear the real Ashu say "I love You" to Nidhi . If they knew MB was leaving, the least they could have done for us viewers was to let the power cut on the Vday to be a bit longer and Ashu aka MB could have said those beautiful words to Nidhi.

😭 Oh...I love You my real Ashni and gonna miss you always!
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectsoul

Mudra...dear what a beautiful OS...thanks for putting in words the exact thoughts of our Ashu in this condition.

Deep down our heart, no matter how much we try to move on, we will never be able to forget the real Ashni...With Ashu, we too experienced his pain, sufferings, insecurities, complexes, his deep love for Nidhi and now when its time for them to unite and be happy and enjoy the life together, our real Ashu has gone... how can we see the new Ashu with Nidhi and accept him is the biggest question for me?

The rational in me says it is just a fictional show and let them show what they want...But the irrational in me is not able to come in terms with these changes. How I wish, we had a time machine and go back to where we were exactly 1 week before and start afresh with our real Ashni.

In all this mess, as most of you all, I hate myself the most for getting so much attached to this show and especially to our Ashni aka Mohika...

And the thought that pains me the most is that we can never hear the real Ashu say "I love You" to Nidhi . If they knew MB was leaving, the least they could have done for us viewers was to let the power cut on the Vday to be a bit longer and Ashu aka MB could have said those beautiful words to Nidhi.

😭 Oh...I love You my real Ashni and gonna miss you always!

exactly you have put up my feelings PS.😭
@Red

I am also thinking the same...if this SK is a new character, then where is Ashu?

@Blue
I too would like to rational...but irrational me is rising its head again and again

@green
Too true...But we would have become even more emotional wrecks by now...without touch it self MB could do such a magic...then imagine what would have happened if...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 😭 😭

Really well written Mudra.
abharani thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

agree yaa... for me spending weekend was such a pain..normally I spend my weekends watchin ktlk repeats on tv and old epis on YT ..lekin I ended up watchin yeh rishta ke 1st few epis on YT and tried readin mills n boons..lekin mood hi nahi ban raha tha..reh reh kar mind was gng back 2 ashu and nidhi...

MUDRA, Really not able to recover from d fact that "MB has already made his exit from KTLK"...still hopeful for miracle to happen...kya kare!! Really Mudra ur post made me cry...!!
abharani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

@Ishy
@Abha

very difficult for all of us...initially I thought we will get over it within a week...but this excruciating pain is becoming severe day by day...

MUDRA, Really not able to recover from d fact that "MB has already made his exit from KTLK"...still hopeful for miracle to happen...kya kare!! Really Mudra ur post made me cry...!!