My Prediction on all future tracks of IPKKND by CVs
This is just my prediction of what the CVs may have on the cards for
IPKKND in future:
1. Consummation of Arnav and Khushi's marriage will happen
accidentally before the misunderstanding is cleared (becuz if the
misunderstanding is cleared before, it won't leave much in the story).
2. The reason for the accidental consummation could be Shyam's
unsuccessful attempt to rape Khushi, wherein ASR may save her and Arhi might just get close in the process due to Khushi's state of shock or
fear resulting from the incident and ASR's actions to pacify her.
(Remember he may hate her but cannot help feel concern, when anything
happens to her and then goes to any length, just to help her. & the snake who is capable of almost anything has been silent for far too long that too living under the same roof as Khushi, while Arnav is not around all the time).
3. After the consummation, ASR might show mixed emotions as his mind
will be flooded with questions: how could he let this happen? why
Khushi reacted to Shyam's advances this way? why would Shyam force
himself on her, if they already love each other? Etc. However, he will
still not confront Khushi or answer her questions after this mishap
and rather avoid her more (our usual IPKKND pattern - whenever some
closeness occurs between the lead pair, it is followed by a dramatic
4. This dramatic part may run parallel with Arhi's funny attempts to
keep their marriage looking all lovey-dovey in front of the family,
followed by the Raizada family's celebration on the arrival of
5. Towards the end of the contract, Anjali will get to know about her
husband's interest in Khushi and demand from ASR to make a choice
between her and Khushi, as they both cannot live under the same roof.
He will hesitate ('Di kya yeh zaroori hai & …'; "woh sab hum nahin
jaantey chhotey, agar tumhe Khushiji ko yeh batane mein problem hai,
toh hum chaley jaatey hain") and Anjali will get upset and ready to
leave the Raizada Mansion but Khushi will stop her and then she will
leave instead, reminding ASR of the 6 months being over. (Lines maybe
like "Waise bhi aapko kya fark padta hai - yehi toh chahtey thhey na
6. After Khushi's departure from Raizada Mansion and learning about
the reasons that led to her departure (Anjali's accusation), Payal
will feel completely shattered and extremely guilty for hiding the
truth of Shyam and being partially responsible for Khushi's plight and
will eventually reveal the truth to the entire family, including the
reasons for Khushi's and her own silence till date.
7. ASR's mind and heart will be full of flash backs, which will all
connect well now with the new revealation, bringing about an outburst of guilt over the blunder he has committed and more over the fact that he has now lost Khushi! He will go on a mad spree looking for her everywhere. [I think the best background song for this scene would be "Maine Dil Se Kaha, Dhoond Laana Khushi, Naasamajh Laaya Gham, Toh Yeh Gham Hi Sahi" from movie 'Rog' but the full impact would be when this song would follow after a loud helpless shout from ASR with tightened fists, eyes shut in pain and facing the sky "KHUSHIII!!!!"]
8. Suddenly during his desperate search, ASR will find a crowd standing around an accident scene that is not visible. Upon getting out of the car and moving close, he will find Khushi lying unconscious on the ground with a bleeding wound on her wrist/hand (classic place where she keeps getting cuts from the start of the serial) due to meeting with a road accident.
9. He will lift her up and take her to a hospital in his SUV. Upon the
doctor's analysis, he will learn she is pregnant!
10. The story from there will probably be more on ASR trying to
recompense for the damage that he has caused and Khushi's hate track
will start.(Tables have turned - lol)
11. ASR burns the 6 month contract part in his marriage, reveals the
truth about his forced marriage with Khushi to both families, seeks
their apology and gives them the good news of her pregnancy, wherein
they forgive all and rejoice.
12. Shyam is ousted by Anjali from the Raizada Mansion (after Payal's
revelation), as she realizes her mistake in blaming Khushi, when her
snake hubby had been the culprit all through. She seeks Khushi's forgiveness, which is easily granted (unlike ASR's situation where he is not forgiven even for a moment).
13. Anjali's lonely life will suddenly receive attention from a person
who ASR trusts completely, none other than AMAN! (Remember that we are constantly reminded of his existence off and on through the episodes-I can't wait to actually see him walk in!)
14. I think the track after that will focus on Anjali's fear from
marriage due to her last experiences (recent + past), the past is
revealed by her as an outburst, when Chhotey tries to convince her to
marry Aman. Finally, she agrees saying, "Hum yeh sirf apne dono chhoton
ke liye kar rahe hain – ek tum Chhotey aur ek hamara nanha sa chota".
15. Khushi's hate track hopefully finishes by the time she delivers
another mini lard governor and sees a different side of ASR, who you
can absolutely fall in love with. ASR's mother's letter that she
accidently comes across, further softens her heart towards him.
(Everything from here onwards is just in my wish list & not what I
think will happen)
16. After the serious track starts Khushi's funny track as ASR's wife,
who cannot speak english and does not know table etiquette, etc
leaving ASR embarrassed in front of guests and media. (The media
seemed to cover every minute detail earlier but now seems to be lost,
when there is so much more masala to cover. So I thought I will bring
them back ;))
17. Anjali seeing Khushi's plight, gets Lavanya back to RM Mansion,
this time to teach Khushi some class, basic conversational English and
etiquette in a formal gathering and La does this with great interest
and gratitude for everything Khushi had done for her in the past.
(Tables turned again!) Khushi assures La that she will also have a
Rajkumar in her life soon (as she had mentioned that in past as well).
18. Lavanya confronts ASR who cannot face her but she forgives him
anyway and returns the necklace he had gifted her, back to him to be
given to Khushi, 'Kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahin hai ASR, I forgive you.
Bas kuch dene aayi hun, ye mere paas reh gaya thha…ab is par mera koi
haq nahin' (remember the necklace Khushi had loved, which he had
meanly made her hold the box of and then gifted it to La)
19. NK returns from Australia to attend Anjali's wedding & in the
preparations leading up to Anjali's marriage with Aman, Lavanya and NK
fall in love with each other! Nani and Anjali's happiness know no
bounds as they had already accepted La as their bahu in the past and
now she can rightfully be part of their family (all her efforts are
not wasted any more) ASR's comment on their pairing, 'Perfect jodi hai
- dono ki hindi kamzor hai, dono bahar se aye hain aur dono aadhey
paagal kaam kartey hain, phir uska unbelievable excuse maartey hain!'
NK comments, 'It's a deal Nannav – Meri desi girl, ab tumhaari hai aur
tumhari videsi girl, ab meri;)' "What the!"
The only person who sheds tears on this jodi's rishta is BUAJI! "Hai
re Nandkishore - ab hamra Nand Kishore kisi aur ka hui gaya!" Khushi
replies, 'Koi baat nahin Buaji. Aapko bhi ek din aapka doosra Nand
Kishore zaroor mileyga.' "Chup kar Parmeshwari! Hum toh bas majaak
kiye rahey aur tumri sanak phirse shuru hui gai!"
20. ASR puts the necklace on Khushi in their bedroom and finally
confesses his love that he had held back as hatred all this while.
Khushi replies back positively but in flawless English and turns
around and kisses him in La's style with a wink, "I love you too
ASR-missed you loads ;)", leaving him totally thunder struck, "What
the!" Do leave your comments on which track you agree with or which you
disagree with and why. It would be really nice to know everyone's
views. I hope I have connected all loose ends and covered all areas.
If not, please feel free to let me know what you think I have missed