Hitler Didi

*~Hail Hitler Didi-Indira/Rati Pandey AT 10~* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
ila bedi is indeed doing things differently...she shows typical tracks but gives an unusual outcome...par kabhi kabhi chesein kuchh jyada hi unusual ho jati hai for the usual viewers like us...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemoksha89-Pri.RP--SweetGirl-Angels_Sweetz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Hail Hitler Didi-Indira/Rati Pandey AT 10~* (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-SweetGirl--Rinky-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Forgot to say ! Loved Vidit Rishi scene.Vidit is very happy with Inshi and hes getting well..I m really looking forward to see him well.

A Scene was veryy nice How he wanted to bless Rishi !Big smile

moksha89Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Priyanka...as per my memory in tht letter Vidit only mentions that he will come back in 6 months. He doesnt mention by Holi or something like that and also in phone recorded msg there was nothing like tht.

March tak 4 months hoga ..LOL Cvs can show anything anytime .. so I better accpet it ..Illa Bedi ne Jhande Gade the by saying she is dishearten by what shows in TV now a day .. but at the end she is doing the same 

Chill priyanka...u cant count Numb of months in reality with tht of show
dint they show 2 days in a single episode??? they did show like that!!!
and whts with the duration. And why are u blaming ila ji...tht she is showing the same as shown in other shows. Watch whts going to come and if u have seen tht in any other shows too, tht blame her that way. And am time and again saying...as u even all of us over here watch this show Only and Only for RATI di. So intead of beating ur head with wht ur not liking and whts going out of order just try to see whts good and whts the positive things happening. Take things lite yaar. as i told bef...fikar aur chinta karne se kuch nahi badalne wala. instead as time progresses u will get fed up of everything

finally...am sorry for wht all i wrote in this comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-SweetGirl-

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Allo!
congrats on the NEW AT :D

i'm quickly dropping in to the forum :)
will watch epi later today, but i swear all the sharmas are different prisms of the sevens sins : gluttony, lust, etc. 

at times, i see indira falling prey to her own faults but there is an endearing quality to her, the innocence and naivety in which she carries with her hubris.

anyway, nikhi, remember yesterday when we were trying to analyze her one dialogue?  i came up with a new thought, when she tells him to test her, to take a chance - he opens his arms right?  all i said before is still relevant, but we needed to know why he took that step.. and now i think i know.  she was against public displays & the only way to "test" her was to see if she would accept him in public.  & she did.  its such a nice sequence because she took reality and facts & said what she did, but in the process she was not unjust to her heart.  

as for despo mandy, if its sam there, than oh well.  but after all this drama, it's quite predictable that indira's faith in rishi will not sway now.  she knows the truth of his affections & also is aware of how low the diwans can stoop.  like rinky said, the main point of HD is show everyday struggle  & how rishi is one type of support for her.  in between there will be many twists & turns.

although, on a random note, when it comes to serial length .. i kind of like it if it's a 1-2 yr max since the story can not be too ruined in that time frame & also it stays more likable.  at first i had like PR, it was interesting, but on this 4th yr .. i happen to catch bits&pieces - and its not the same.  the new cast has added something different but it doesnt have that original appeal anymore.  also, with this running length, at least actors can get to chose more roles & have more different types of experience under their belt. 

-SweetGirl-Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Angels_Sweetz

IF-Sizzlerz

Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Forgot to say ! Loved Vidit Rishi scene.Vidit is very happy with Inshi and hes getting well..I m really looking forward to see him well.

A Scene was veryy nice How he wanted to bless Rishi !Big smile

yes Hetu...tht scene was Lovely...he was blessing Rishi, as he could sense the Happiness in Indira's voice while saying abt her Marriage. Hope he get well completely now...Miracle u see.

moksha89-SweetGirl--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
chalo me off...dinner time...talk to u guys later...

aap aayi moksha ji aur me going...we will catch up later...tata

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top