Punar Vivah

PVS negative publicity-? truth or--

tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey GCiansGURIKANS AND PVIASNS , yesterday on channel E-24 there was this news of PV  not going down well with viewwers and another show oa another channel doing better. no complaints on which show doing better
 there is one question i have
two days back the same channel showed that there was celebration as the trps had been
good,and they say everything is thanda.
what i didnt like was the way they presented the whole thing as if Pv IS PATHETIC.
THIS IS NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE PUBLICITY
WE ALL KNOW IN WAR OF TRPS CHANNELLS PRODUCTION HOUSES AND ALL RELATED DEPTcav go to any lenght but running down a show loke this is not done.
trps even in the second week have does not mean that PV is a flop its just started and has a long way to go.trpa rise and fall.
thereforee guys ithink we all al fans have been till now kept to our faith make sure that all of us write nice comments abt PV ACTORS write to SBS SBB U ME TV nice comments regarding the sow
some times hpye and good feedback from fans negates bad publicity of the show
make yash and aarti as memorable as thier previous charecters
know very well there is this csrtain group which will try to run the show down
lets do all we can to negate negativity againt the show
yes plz its time pppl stopped comparing and its time ppl and channels too come out of mman and gget an ramayan hangover,
what matters more iia gr8 show or Fv GC ABD GURIKA AND PV
btw negative comments on PV  was on E 24 ON entertainment 100 at 6 o clock yesterday
masske sure all of us get one and beat the opposition
and surely god willing we wll sicceed😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup agree so lets make it!!!!!😊
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablina

hey GCiansGURIKANS AND PVIASNS , yesterday on channel E-24 there was this news of PV  not going down well with viewwers and another show oa another channel doing better. no complaints on which show doing better
 there is one question i have
two days back the same channel showed that there was celebration as the trps had been
good,and they say everything is thanda.
what i didnt like was the way they presented the whole thing as if Pv IS PATHETIC.
THIS IS NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE PUBLICITY
WE ALL KNOW IN WAR OF TRPS CHANNELLS PRODUCTION HOUSES AND ALL RELATED DEPTcav go to any lenght but running down a show loke this is not done.
trps even in the second week have does not mean that PV is a flop its just started and has a long way to go.trpa rise and fall.
thereforee guys ithink we all al fans have been till now kept to our faith make sure that all of us write nice comments abt PV ACTORS write to SBS SBB U ME TV nice comments regarding the sow
some times hpye and good feedback from fans negates bad publicity of the show
make yash and aarti as memorable as thier previous charecters
know very well there is this csrtain group which will try to run the show down
lets do all we can to negate negativity againt the show
yes plz its time pppl stopped comparing and its time ppl and channels too come out of mman and gget an ramayan hangover,
what matters more iia gr8 show or Fv GC ABD GURIKA AND PV
btw negative comments on PV  was on E 24 ON entertainment 100 at 6 o clock yesterday
masske sure all of us get one and beat the opposition
and surely god willing we wll sicceed😊

Shouldn't believe these news channel at all, doesn't know when they change their own voice let it be SBS, SBB or E24...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Pagal Channel Hai .. IGNORE .. IGNORE .. ðŸ˜†
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
when was this segment heard? which date?
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

Pagal Channel Hai .. IGNORE .. IGNORE .. ðŸ˜†

rigjt now i doncare, now yes my   was upsetwhen heard this news but am fine now, certain channel has spread this new becoz iys rating when down thanks to PVIVAH😊