Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

On Aarti

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I am adoring the way Kratika Sengar is playing Aarti. She's gorgeous and portrays Aarti's strength and her vulnerability so well.Clap
Two things occurred to me about Aarti. 

First, I felt that her decision to get married was way too hasty and poorly thought out. [I feel the same way about Yash too, but, I'll stick with Aarti here]. However, I have since watched a few more episodes and it is clear that Aarti will do anything for Ansh. His needs are her main priority. He wants a football, he gets a football, he wants 2 ice-creams, he gets 2 ice-creams...he wants a papa, he gets a papa.
She is like a lioness, blindly rushing out to fulfill all of her child's whims and needs without any regard for the consequences...she acts first and thinks later. She is clearly devastated at Prashant's indifference to Ansh and tries to compensate in every way she can. it makes total sense to me now and I am loving her character more and more each day.  I now get the fact that she rushes out to fill the "papa gap" in Ansh's life. This is not a rational decision, but an irrational and emotional once. And of course, we all know, that the papa-in-waiting will turn out to be the perfect man for her and little Ansh.

Two, during that conversation with "miss-lust-on-her-mind-mansi",  Aarti was playing close attention to the radio jockey's question about first love etc...it seems to me that her bad experiences have not made her a total cynic. In fact, she is a romantic. awww. 

How can Yash resist this woman?!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7LuvStrk-001aanyakunatAllbut1iMadz---nishu---gafulu14

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah she is the best choice for the character of Aarti, even in Jhansi Ki Rani she did a fabulous jobSmile...
LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Yup completely agree with u!!!!Kudous to KSClap
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i also think
she is best
naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u.. When some ppl say that she is too loud & immature..

Ansh is main reason for all her actions. Nothing is more imp to her than Ansh.. i guess the fact that his dad has no concerns watso ever makes her b a dad & mom.. thats sooo damn emotional.. she will not think of any consequences and even after things go wrong she will never regret any decision taken for Ansh.. that is her character and Kratika Sengar is playing to the T...

I just love this show soo far.. i just wish both of them meets now and she tells Yash her truth and ask him if he is ready to accept her.. i dont want it to ne revealed after the marriage.
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Agreed! Embarrassed

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Yup agree with u!
gcdc22 Groupbie
gcdc22
gcdc22

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
This show is really good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index