Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
lol.. jassi got a makeover, cuz she needed it, i think armaan looks fine with his hair, it makes him actually look good, but maybe leave his front bangs alone, and just use a trim on his back, then i guess he would look much better, although i have no regrets on how he looks right now, and purab, my gosh, he is perfect, not perfect perfect, but perfect for me, except tony and deeya really need give some muchhh better clothes, why only jassi gets the good clothes? why not purab and armaan? maybe purab might need a haircut, but i personally don't think so, becuz hes always been a gentlemen, and still looks like one and will remain one forever!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jassidevi

well said Chitra.. πŸ˜†

No, Chitra we understand no one else would talk about Purab's exit other than "Armaan fan"... that is the logo and trade mark for Armaan fans πŸ˜‰ no offense!
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bgdesai

No, Chitra we understand no one else would talk about Purab's exit other than "Armaan fan"... that is the logo and trade mark and previledge at IF for Armaan fans πŸ˜‰ no offense!

😊 Edited by bgdesai - 19 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

correction , misha's dan saiyya and smita's dan bhayya πŸ˜†

girls you just crack me up!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great!  When I put down Armaan's acting skills as a sad lover, I got angry pms ordering me to stop berating him because it offends his fans....however, Purabs haters can continue putting him down 24 x 7 without any regard to his fans!!!

V. Unfairrr!!!!
teenietoons thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg let's not even start with their clothes- purab, armaan, raj- all their outfits are soooooo bad.....i think raj's "suit with the hoodie" takes the cake, liek what the hell was that?!?!!  and armaan's wierd safari suits are quite ugly too.  purab definitely needs a haircut for his life, so does armaan.  they both need to just freshen up their entire act, it's getting old and boring.  
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bgdesai

girls you just crack me up!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kya hai na we both r cracked , that's we crack people up? πŸ˜†
tupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

i just fail to understand that when there nothing happening in jjknland, someone has to come up with some flaw in samir.......(not even purab).....can't you leave the dude alone........

and now purab's not even meddling with armaan and jassi then why is everyone hell bent on removing him from jjkn.........with the ending so predictable....does anyone still consider him to be a potential threat? 

i agree with u totally.

Sharmii thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveneha_r

πŸ˜†

yes very well said!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dont care about the hair aslong i dont need to see him againon jjkn.please leave jassi alone.πŸ˜†

bluelotus thumbnail
can we send a delegation from IF to do the make over for the men in Jassi's life. I am volunteering for doing the make over on Arman. Ides will come for Purab....πŸ˜‰ . We can remove all their clothes (from their wardrobes of courseπŸ˜‰) and replace it with some thing nice,what do you say?Edited by bluelotus - 19 years ago