Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alish@ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

no yar she ll not try  to kill him!!!!!😕

*Meg_d* thumbnail
What a silly question Obviously NOT if she did how would the serial work duh! Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
Life for Rent thumbnail

no way man r u mad. come on

kashishkkp thumbnail

i think after sujal finds out the truth about kashish. he will stay with her but he will start drinking again, come home late, go with other girls, the way sujal was in the begining.

very serious.

what do u people think?

*Meg_d* thumbnail
I THINK kashsish is right, there will be a distance between them but after a while maybe sujal will try to forgive kashish and start loving her again and caring about her again however in the begining when sujal wanted kashish badly when he was in love with her but couldnt get her for silly mistakes tht he made the same will be repeated with kashish as much as she tries to win sujal's heart and try to make him forgive her he wont be able to forgive her easily for a long time!!! Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Arre Sujal ko maar dalogay to hum log KTH main kis ko dekhengay...us new entered joker ko😡

I don't think so kashish is that stupid!!

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nooooo way!ofcouse not she'll not kill him

but wat she'z doin rite now is also worth killin lol.

but definitely not she'll not kill him.if she does god forbid den no1 will watch dat showw!at least not meee!daaaa>>>

envious_eyes thumbnail
😕  HAVE U LOST IT????? HOW CAN SUJAL DIE??? ARRE USI KI WAJAH SE TO YEH SERIAL CHAL RAHA HAI BUDHUU!!!
Alish@ thumbnail

no she ll not think even to kill him!!!!