Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

First impression is the last impression, or is it? - Page 6

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Anku kya bhadaas nikali hain boss! πŸ₯³And a lot of people confuse me with Flaviya since 2009. I have received a lot of pms just about that. Happens. But hum do hain aur humare do nahin hain re....πŸ˜†

Anku! I also have to say I got off with you on the wrong foot but so glad that's all behind and we're cool with each other now! You surya dev ki pujaran need to stay in this forum forever. πŸ˜†

LOL Dexter πŸ˜† I thought yehi sahi time hai, ho jao shuru πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oohh, hehee! Well, you both are awesome members of BS and equally hilarious, so members cant ble blamed ;) HAHAHA. And do mein se ek toh chale gayi but you stay on. You make BS a more fun place

Aww, its okaay and truee, all's well that ends well πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—  surya dev ki pujaran 🀣🀣🀣 Yupp, this surya dev ki pujaran shall carry on. Afterall, when you're in a bekaar city in 1 room PG and 0 places to go, net becomes your automatic BFF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo, I'm out. Will be back next week. May this thread have a long life. Longer than Saif v. Hrithik πŸ˜† byeee!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chamkeeli

Anku:  *Kyaktsar* intimidated you? hahha, that's the funniest thing I heard. I think I should go back to that username..ehehhe☺️

PS: Flavia=psychobalehead and crixius

yess, it did ☺️ :$ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nooo, don't dare go backk. I likeees Chamkeeli. It's so cutee and reminds me of Diwali and chamak dhamak and those chamkeelis we used to use as kids to decorate our papers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Keep it :D

And what Flavia=psychobalehead and crixius 😲 I thought Crixius = plasticpolariod =/ BS ke badalte usernames and confusions πŸ˜†

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ hahah Anku..I was shocked too but dexter told me that flavia= crixius. 
Arre yaar mereko mat phasao...I was only the messenger.πŸ˜† Crixus herself said she is Psychobalehead and Flaviya. πŸ˜†

@Labib: Thanks for your opinion. I must say I am quite baffled since we have never really interacted much before. But I find you to be a very intelligent, rational, well read and an unbiased member here so your thoughts on me are mucho appreciated.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Welcome back to her then πŸ˜†
First impression of the forum-Entertainment,Entertainment aur sirf Entertainment.
And that impression indeed has lasted till date.πŸ˜›
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Dr3viL

thanks sana B .. i didnt have an opinion on u ..but now i do😑 . anyway been here a month dont know many here to b!tch about so ill do every1 i know!

first person to talk to was copter. she was kind and helpful..and she just gets better

i didnt really follow/read dexter thought he took himself too serious..acted like a dictator and had pack mentality.. not much has changed except its not a guy its a girl..and i stalk her.

somzz? something? talks in slimey green.. i thought she was the bee knees.. turns out i was wrong.😑she is just a nice person. not mean like i th8 

my true love is that person with an ugly guy as a DP..an extremely potty mouth.. was a po*nstar? but now a citrus fruit.. but when i came to peak once he/she was a po*nstar and i thought what a stupid name and forum ..how did he/she get away with it..and what a d!ck ..and retuned 2 mths later to find out apparently he/she didnt get away with the name. i still havent worked out male or female. only that i love it and the only one id get a ban for! and i dont talk to this person and not really looking to do so. but i love him/her for the 5th time.

i used to worship god th8 he/she was funny as h3ll..now im an atheist

i didnt like wat up... i asked her wat up and she ignored my post.. so i didnt like her much ..turns out she is a pretty nice person.. then i found out she is living my life and i hate her even more then the startπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

sanasoufi.. th8 she was loco and deserved atleast 800 warnings for being a spammer.. now i ...πŸ˜‰

Omgeee you are hilarious, btw I replied to your query in chit chat. I am sure I replied to you, it just probably much later lol. in chit chat, to be honest, I can't keep talking a lot, my attention wanders onto what else is going on, but you have made chit chat interesting with your theories. In the beginning, I really, had no opinion. I was truly entertained ith your and haheehoos talks, then in chit chat. also, your talks can be down to earth too not just evil lol 

@god., lol well you used to pick on me and rile up my buddy BB, on purpose. anyways, that's the past, in the present you are witty and nice as stated, and you watch breaking bad lol
I changed from slimey green to shades of red since I became a rockerz..πŸ˜† Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
I had a great first impression of this forum. Man it was fun n crazy when I joined, I loved the madness. The gossiping never really surprised me much, I expected them to be normal with weaknesses just like we all have. Big B's tharkipan was the highlight I'm proud of himπŸ₯³

I don't have strong views about the members here I try not be judgemental and always give people margin I may have said something not so nice in the past during a discussion or otherwise but that's just in the moment with no hard feelings. Life is too short for grudges

Most members have been great Maddy being the MOD kinda stood out for me I couldn't believe how nice she was with others with that authority.
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: God.

I thought CunningLinguist was a great guy, shame he was sacrificed for your sins.

Whose sins? Lucifer? Why was CL banned anyway? πŸ˜†