First impression is the last impression, or is it?

Posted: 12 years ago
Pick a bollywood celebrity and a bollywood section member. One of each, just one, both the same...whatever. πŸ˜†Tell us how your thoughts and attitudes towards them have changed over the course of time that you have been here. What was your first impression of them and how has it changed since? Do you still see them the same way you did initially? Has the bollywood forum soured you on them or have you started to warm up to them (member or the celeb) over time? 

Also, how has this affected you personally? Were you this way when you first joined or have you changed extensively over time? Or do you keep flip-flopping depending on the tide?

Please note: This thread might end up getting caustic or laudatory. I am not sure which way it will swing the most. So please don't take any offense. Some soul-searching is good for e-health.πŸ˜†

~*Om Shanti*~😳
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

before I came to this forum I did not mind Kareena at all, however now I hate her! as for a member..I felt that you were a bully..which you are not

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice topic

And yes on some members

I will start with Shashi, at that time Cunnlinglist, I thought he was some sadist, since, all he did was open Salman topics to rile supporters esp BB. yet, overtime, realized he's a nice guy, with a witty sense, and as god. Id his personality as changed a lot. And this is why am his disciple. Lol 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

before I came to this forum I did not mind Kareena at all, however now I hate her! as for a member..I felt that you were a bully..which you are not

So you were actually indifferent to Kareena at one point in your life, Nikkie? That is truly a revelation. πŸ˜†

My confession:

I used to like Bacchan Sr. a lot before. That is until I stumbled upon this forum and his dreaded blog in 2008. Then it was all downhill for me. πŸ˜†

As for a member, I thought Cunninglinguist/God was annoying with his incessant Salman rants before (true story πŸ˜†) but now I realize he's just another fun member. πŸ˜ƒ
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to think Ajay Devgan was the most seeda-saada guy around...until I came on here and other sites and read about his extra-curricular activities πŸ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

So you were actually indifferent to Kareena at one point in your life, Nikkie? That is truly a revelation. πŸ˜†

My confession:

I used to like Bacchan Sr. a lot before. That is until I stumbled upon this forum and his dreaded blog in 2008. Then it was all downhill for me. πŸ˜†

As for a member, I thought Cunninglinguist/God was annoying with his incessant Salman rants before (true story πŸ˜†) but now I realize he's just another fun member. πŸ˜ƒ

yep it all started when some forum members could not take my dislike for Kurbaan, and with all the Kareena madness on the forum!
Its useless to form an opinion on somebody on an online forum. Coz the truth is that you can never completely know someone on such forums. So its a waste of time to judge members based on our interactions here. Therefore, i just don't care. I love this place in totality... coz i love bollywood... and its interesting to observe people with different attitudes from around the world.

Its the same with celebrities.. you can never completely know a celeb. The only one that i have consistently liked is srk..
Originally posted by: ladygaga.

Its useless to form an opinion on somebody on an online forum. Coz the truth is that you can never completely know someone on such forums. So its a waste of time to judge members based on our interactions here. Therefore, i just don't care. I love this place in totality... coz i love bollywood... and its interesting to observe people with different attitudes from around the world.

Its the same with celebrities.. you can never completely know a celeb. The only one that i have consistently liked is srk..

You do never cease to amaze me. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

I used to think Ajay Devgan was the most seeda-saada guy around...until I came on here and other sites and read about his extra-curricular activities πŸ˜†

Same here. I thought women did not even take a second look at him and here he was a total philanderer all along. πŸ˜†
hardly took notice of Saif Ali Khan before hitting the B-Forums, he was just not important, always saw him as a sidekick. I still do, But now due to  the internet and other ''things'' I hate his guts, literally.  Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago