Punar Vivah

Will Aarya talk tomorrow?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Do u think Aarya will talk to each other tomorrow?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Aarya talk tomorrow?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
they might talk but definitely not about the divorce.its also probable that they will be just about to talk when Dubey Ji or Shobha finds some excuse to interrupt them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulpickachu

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
i think they might not, they will have an eyelock but maybe they won't have anytime to talk and aarti's parents wants to keep the divorce stuff a secrete and said they will make sure aarti won't say anything about that or maybe they will talk in a private place but maybe about how things will be after marriage and what they want from each other b/c it's all about their children happiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulDMKJ_VBpickachu

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think they would talk, coz Yash may interrupt by saying that what ever he wants to talk he would like to say in front of every one & speaks his heart that why he wants to remarry & he can't give Arpita's place to Aarti.  If they want they can drop off this match without any hesitation. By hearing this Aarti would be really impressed WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Lets keep our fingers crossed daer...

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
After the new promo, they might or they might not...I'm not sure...I feel Yash should know the truth before the marriage just want to know his reaction...

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i really wanna see 
gc in command 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.