Punar Vivah

How did Aarti knew abt Yash kids?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i was thinking uptil now...how will Aarti react with Yash hav'g 2 kids beforeEmbarrassed..
but today with her & Manasi talks its clear that she already knew thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

but i wanted them to show it in a proper way, that even Yash has 2 kids & Aarti should find it out somehowEmbarrassed..then how will she react on this?Smile

but as Aartis inlaws i guess they never mentioned to Aarti that even Yash has 2 kids...bit confusing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did Aarti knew abt Yash kids?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
gr8 2 kn both story little bite thats good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Even i was thinking that she is not aware of the truth about Yash but it's good to know that she knows everything, i guess may be the Dubeys have already told about Yash which was not shown to the viewers unfortunately, where we were breaking our heads that does Aarti knows about Yash being a widower & also has kids. Any ways all is well that ends well. At least she knows Yash's side of truth, but when Aarti's truth breaks out what's going to happen the CVs only knows let's see. But we all know that CVs are planning this twist to bring up their TRPs to creates excitement in viewers...

Edited by Indomitable - 05 March 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samarp2

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Even i was thnkng ki she dont know abt the kids!!!Bt she know!!!May Shoba aunty told her bt tat was missing!!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.