Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan: In comfort Zone with each other...

RuchaMulay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
SO I'll begin with the cliche, because cliches are cliches because they are true and and common for all...😊

I LOOOVVVEEEDDD Virman scenes today! And noticed somethings really cool about this relationship...

The way Virat easily without a single thought gave his mobile to Maanavi to hold while he worked the coffee machine... My My that was sure husband material!

The best dialogue (in m opinion) of Virman relationship so far

Virat to Maanavi: "Yeh Coffee machine hai, tumhari behen ka devar nahin hai! Jo kaise bhi handle karogi" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos to the script writers for this one! The most casual yet most fitting description of this relationship! She handles him the way she wants! And vice a versa! 

The affection and camaraderie behind that statement indicated that not only does Virat not mind being treated that way, but actually enjoyed it! And the cute smile Maanavi had on her face hearing that was lajawab! That one sentence clearly declared that these two in their subconscious mind have already given each other the right to treat each other the way they please and that their ways would please each other...

The way both of them can be themselves with each other and be happy about it is simply adorable! 

Again Virat casually manaaofying Maanavi to eat! That was so cute! 

The way he casually said "Khaogi nahin to beemar ho jaogi, phir hospital jaogi, aur hospital bhi tumhein main hi leke jaunga! isse achchha toh yeh hai ki main Maya se milun..."

So whenever the need be, he'll be the one to take her to hospital! He is so sure that he'll be there for her! I always feel the most casual, off guarded comments are what really counts, when it comes to feelings... So again in subconscious mind they are so inevitably connected that such statements are coming out...

One more thing I noticed... 

1. Virat was not bothered how Maanavi came to know about Maya. He had not told her yet but he accepted it pretty coolly that she knew... He did not bug her to know how she knew...

2. Once he knew that Maanavi knew this from Swamini, he did not confront Swamini about it...

3. After Virat's passion filled confessions about Maya to Maanavi and their small but heartfelt talk afterwards, He has now vented out the worst in front of her...The details don't matter, he's himself confessed the gist to her... and that goes a long way in strengthening the foundation of Virman relationship...Also Maanavi came straight out that Swamini has asked her to do this and she is doing it willingly... 

A big thank u to CV's for this. some things are best when they r out in the open from the outset. It avoids misunderstandings in future... It's good Virman don't have a relationship secret between them... It's good they know the best and worst of it from each other and no-one else!

4. Virat's mind has become lighter about his past after the basketball scene. There certainly a very heavy weight off his shoulders now. And it showed in today's episode... he took Maya topic seriously but not too much, he did not once become angry or aloof while talking about it ...which was his trademark when the topic of his past ever came up! He did not even brush off the topic but rather addressed it. In fact even he preferred to talk with Maya and be done with it instead of letting Maanavi suffer for something so cheesy!
Edited by RuchaMulay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovelyyy post... enjoyed reading it.. =)
RuchaMulay thumbnail
SmileySara jz4amrit
Thank you for the sweet comments.
I really felt yesterday's events are surely an indicator of unknowingly growing coziness and love...
KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Awesome post. Maanvi and Virat are just too cute together. Viren is already noticing something. 😊
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Thank you crazynivren It means a lot...
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post loved it to bits and love virman...soo true how virat easily talked to maanvi easily about maya obviously showed how much he trusts maanvi tht he could tlk to her wivowt hesitating or thinking twice
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Well Thanks a lot hs7071
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed!! Loved your post!!😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with your post. You have said it so beautifully and I love how the VirMan relationship is building up its foundation. Coming to the dialogue, I would say it was one of the best. He has subtly conveyed that their friendship has matured to a level that she can handle him they way she wants. He doesn't give her cold shoulders whenever she brings up Maya but instead of how he treats her previously.
Coming to the pizza scene, it was so cute how they shared their pizza. He knew how she can't stand hunger and he will need to face bhokhi sheerni instead of his partnerπŸ˜‰
RuchaMulay thumbnail
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Totally agree with your post. You have said it so beautifully and I love how the VirMan relationship is building up its foundation. Coming to the dialogue, I would say it was one of the best. He has subtly conveyed that their friendship has matured to a level that she can handle him they way she wants. He doesn't give her cold shoulders whenever she brings up Maya but instead of how he treats her previously.

Coming to the pizza scene, it was so cute how they shared their pizza. He knew how she can't stand hunger and he will need to face bhokhi sheerni instead of his partnerπŸ˜‰

LOL