Make over for Tushar

venusian_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Guys,

This is the first time I am writing in KK forum. Uptill now I have just enjoyed reading updates . A big thanks to SuMS for writng the timely and interesting updates.

For Tushar I feel his seriously need a make over in the serial . I mean his dresses doen match his style and personlaity . I dun know who is the designer for this character but who ever it is , it is really pathetic. I like the way prem is presented in this serial.

In the beginning ( when tushar's entry was made in this serial) , he really looked dashin, means his looks can sweep anyone of their feet (like it happned with karena) but now its just too bad ( no offence to any one who still admires his dressing sense) .

Any comments??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalgulab thumbnail
I agree.. I was wondering about that myself.  I mean whatever happened to those business suits?!  He's the heir of Chamtkaar but his dressing style doesn't portray that.
dkdisha thumbnail

ya thats so true tushar fashion sense it he show sucks he is so hot he does need a make over

Jessi

sumit.savla thumbnail
His look matching with his personality

he is totally opposite to Prem

Thts y they have shown always him in formals

According to me he doesn't require make over
Cherry thumbnail

Though they want to show the difference between Tushar and Prem,I think Tushar's costumes should be changed.He can be shown in nice suits ......like suits that Arman wear in JJKN😛

kiran1 thumbnail
He dresses too sensible!! 😆
suganain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TUSHAR IS HOT THAT IS GO😉OD ENOUGH 4 ME👏
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loove tushar, siddarth from kkusum, i really don't care what he does to himself, he is just simply too cuute/sry if i opposed