Frequent Posters

I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx durum...that was really nice.
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well in latest pics is rangoli really wearing mangal sutra .i cant digest this bc brij is a well known personality and still pooja dont know abt his wife .
durum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rons

His first gift to her...what do u have in mind?
Othello's mom's hanky, is it?

If my Othello hunch is right...yes I think that chain is of significance...it is too simple as compared to the other lavish goodies that Pooja says he has bought for her... when he gives it, he says "ab ye apni sahi jage par pahuncha hai" - a statement that is seemingly innocuous but could be loaded.  Depends if the CVs are doing an intelligent job of their screenplay - or an adaptation of Tom and Jerry as in many other saas-bahu serials 😕.  I am even more convinced seeing the somewhat hesitant BBP (BTW I find that sweet) when it comes to displays of affection...he is definitely not portrayed as a lecherous cradle snatcher...i.
Durum... 😕...for a second i thought ur telling us skbm story..maybe its a mix of both..ms angle...and othello..but brij is much moore mattured and he is da one who initiated it.. asin he seems to believe in love but then he also has tht jealosu..hmm i m loving skbmm..love thrillers..lets see 😊
flower_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rons

Ouch...Bungoli...🤣

So very apt...
Bizarre name for a bizarre couple...🤣

🤣
🤣
🤣
on a seriuous note i just hate nigar khan...not being able to digest her 🤢
global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Brij should  NOT be shown as married . No thrill then in seeing the sterotype boaring story of Pati, patni and woh! it would be more thrilling to see BRIJ supporting pooja strongly and they remain together for ever .

If  their  Jodi  ( BRIJA )breakes , it will be suicidal for this Serial
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well BBP is shown to be a very manuplative person remember when he took Pooja back with him to bhopal  and  the shivratri episode . so people if he is not married to rangoli he can very well manipulate ammaji to get him married to Pooja  . but let us see unth kis karvat bheetha hain
He is very maniluative but in a good way...he is intelligent.. 😊