Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

divani

divani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
we all enjoyed Brija...now cuming bak to earth wat do u think Brij behaveour toward puja will b now MRS Pandey made appernnc...Question

i still have tiny hope she mite not b his wife...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91arabian_love

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "predication for tomm?" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
WELL CHAR DIN KI CHANDNI PHIR ANDHERI RAAT will going to happen with puja firstly rangoli and brij relation will effect her secondly she some how wont be able to sing thirdly her mother illness Broken Heartpoor pooja will come across the bitter reality of her life all this will motivate her to be ambitious and earn money .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91sparky21durumdivaniarabian_love

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
She is the wife ..no doubt...and what a wife yaar...Dead
I wonder ...this is how Brij made to the top...given his mechanic and mazaar history Wink. One thing that struck me in today's episode was bhavna's expression. Though she herself had a crush on Brij...the moment she realised it was about Brij  that pooja was raving about...her expression became grim. She knew Brij was married.

As for Brij he'll be on his guard from now on. Can't display his love for pooja. But can't stay away from her either. I'm waiting to see how he explains his marital status to pooja and when...or will pooja find it out from Bhavna.

That midnight corridor scene...was pooja dreaming? Couldn't get it.Shocked
Whatever it was ...it was so romantic...RS at his romantic best Embarrassed

Edited by Rons - 05 March 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91sparky21durum

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i've got this feeling Brij ji he is gonna try his best to keep his martial state hiddn 4rm puja' he will b more alert now Disapprove

i wonder is bhavna gonna let 'cat out of da bag' wat is gonna happn to krish grand propsal UnhappyConfused

kie91divani

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rons

She is the wife ..no doubt...and what a wife yaar...Dead
I wonder ...this is how Brij made to the top...given his mechanic and mazaar history Wink. One thing that struck me in today's episode was bhavna's expression. Though she herself had a crush on Brij...the moment she realised it was about Brij  that pooja was raving about...her expression became grim. She knew Brij was married.

As for Brij he'll be on his guard from now on. Can't display his love for pooja. But can't stay away from her either. I'm waiting to see how he explains his marital status to pooja and when...or will pooja find it out from Bhavna.

That midnight corridor scene...was pooja dreaming? Couldn't get it.Shocked
Whatever it was ...it was so romantic...RS at his romantic best Embarrassed

I am absolutely certain that Rangoli is BBP's wife.  She and he married for convenience (some political scandal that had to be avoided by daddaji?) - that too I am certain.  He, so that he could realize his dreams and she, so that she could have freedom.  Even if the marriage is a sham, it was necessary for BBP - how else does an auto mechanic  make it big?  Rangoli is related to daddaji, probably as his daughter/granddaughter.  BBP is older than Pooja and must have never expected (when he married Rangoli) that he would run into somebody with whom he would fall in love.  But now he has chosen a career path that he cannot give up.  Also Rangoli may be back so she can try her hand in politics...

There have been hints about his marital angst..one of the first being the pep talk that he gives Pooja the first time that he takes her to the dargah...he mentions that he underwent multiple humiliations to achieve the political stature that he has.  He always has displayed very shady behavior around daddaji and family.  Also ammaji thanks pooja for rescuing BBP saying she had done a favor to the "entire haveli"...

Pooja, clueless babe that she is, has  a lot of growing up to do.  The one scene that made me uncomfortable was the star struck Pooja displaying the day's goodies  (BBPs gifts) to Bhavna.  BBP's love for a much younger girl is fine but the sugar daddy syndrome makes me uncomfortable. Confused Confused.  Especially in light of the fact that he has not made a full disclosure to Pooja.  This is the point where I dread that the CVs could so easily go the MS/AT route and commit serial suicide...

Edited by durum - 05 March 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91sparky21I_luv_pretzel

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

i've got this feeling Brij ji he is gonna try his best to keep his martial state hiddn 4rm puja' he will b more alert now Disapprove

i wonder is bhavna gonna let 'cat out of da bag' wat is gonna happn to krish grand propsal UnhappyConfused

I have a feeling that Pooja is going to feel so much despair (hopefully she has the gumption to feel anger) on finding out the "Bungoli" Dead situation that she will accept Krish...

sparky21divani

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Ouch...Bungoli...ROFL

So very apt...
Bizarre name for a bizarre couple...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91divaniarabian_lovehappygolucky

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rons

Ouch...Bungoli...ROFL

So very apt...
Bizarre name for a bizarre couple...ROFL

ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.