Punar Vivah

AarYa won't talk!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys, after seeing the precap today, I have a feeling that Dubeys might not let Aarti and Yash to actually have a conversation because they're so desperate in hiding the truth about her being a divorcee!Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-adigaagamourfouGCsur001LuvStrk-001maankigeet4everaanyakunatZsterRosepickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa won't talk!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Well even i have a feeling AarYa won't talk...I just want both of them to see each other first...baat toh zindagi bhar hoti rahegi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
yup it seems that !Confused
if the truth reveal in the beginning then how they creat a super twist so it won't happened i guess..D'oh 

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Oh gosh that would be really bad .. blocking any modes of communication between the two is just going to create a distance.. I think for sure her divorcee status will be revealed after marriage.. but I surely hope she breaks the silence about it and he doesn't find out from someone else =( ..

Although I wonder how he'd take it...

Z

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Well I too thnk the same!!!!
Thy will nt talk!!!!Tongue
Bt lets see wat ll b the episode tom!!!

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

Hey guys, after seeing the precap today, I have a feeling that Dubeys might not let Aarti and Yash to actually have a conversation because they're so desperate in hiding the truth about her being a divorcee!Shocked

But i have a strong feeling by looking at Yash expressions that he would say he has nothing to talk as everything is already been fixed by the elders of their respective families, then the Dubeys will breath a sigh of reliefLOL.

Edited by Indomitable - 05 March 2012 at 5:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by kashish 1322

But i have a strong feeling by looking at Yash expressions that he would say he has nothing to talk as everything is already been fixed by the elders of their respective families, then the Dubeys will breath a sigh of reliefLOL..

I was thinking the same thingBig smile!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.