Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

March 5th: Tu ser toh main savaa ser (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@ LadyMcbeth

in mohan office woman's also ...remember...when FIL throw chapple on mohan scene there so two or three woman's also there.

may be today they are on holidays becoz here mirchi cameLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 5th: Tu ser toh main savaa ser (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLL LadyM, is Prateek all that registered on you in today's epi?

But yeah I also really liked him today...when he's not around his wife acting gag-inducingly cheesy, he's actually a pretty cool character...loved how he handled MM in their childish modeLOL

The office is not being redesigned...I think he was discussing the plans for designing the seperate office space for Manasi...so until that office is designed and built, Manasi employees will be stuck at the Prabhat Leher offices...LOL

And yes obviously Megha will be back...the question right now is How.

LOL let's hope your Mom switches to NBT instead then...the show is going good *touchwood*

Arre nahi yaar (Mohan style LOL) - But he definitely managed to leave an impression on me. I loved Megha and Mohan's banter in the office, so much so that I almost felt like FF'ing the domestic Vyas parivar scenes. MIL is back to being a sour puss, swinging like a pendulum. Why would she oppose to Megha working - hasn't she seen Renu ripping her dignity to shreds already? Isn't a human being or what? Very poorly defined character there ... Addu's potty bit was random. And I am surprised that a 6 year old boy doesn't know how to clean himself yet Confused 

Coming back to Megha and Mohan - I liked how Megha cleaned up Mohan's desk . I was almost imagining myself in her position given that I have an OCD for cleanliness. I agree with Mru though - while Mohan accidentally spilled water on Megha's desk, Megha deliberately disheveled his ... very unlike Megha's character. However, I did like her smirk post the scene. Mohan manages to bring out small moments of amusement in her boring life. 

Re: Precap - I too think that she won't quit because of Mohan, but either due to her principle or because someone says something to her. It will be quite a cliche if she leaves due to Mohan. 

Mohan-Nanhi scene - So Nanhi lets the cat out of the bag! I hope Mohan is able to persuade Megha to come back by hook or crook. I don't care if he uses unconventional means like goading her to accept the challenge or daring her to come back by calling her a coward - because MM are not on talking terms right now where Mohan can talk sensible and Megha will acquiesce without protest. 

Edit: Amisha - I see! But then didn't Prateek say that Megha is Manasi's first female employee? Maybe he was talking only about Manasi then! 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 05 March 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-AreYaar

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d update. Fabulous episode. I think mohan will do something by which megha will again join the job.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Coming back to Megha and Mohan - I liked how Megha cleaned up Mohan's desk . I was almost imagining myself in her position given that I have an OCD for cleanliness. I agree with Mru though - while Mohan accidentally spilled water on Megha's desk, Megha deliberately disheveled his ... very unlike Megha's character. However, I did like her smirk post the scene. Mohan manages to bring out small moments of amusement in her boring life. lol well said...and to add to this, I like that she isn't a dukhiyaar forever suffering types...she's got a FIESTY side to her...that's quite on display when someone pushes her buttons...that someone happens to be Mohan more often than not.

Regarding the water spilling...if Mohan had shown a TEENY bit of REGRET at spilling the water, she might not have done anything...but basically he had been bugging her for a while...first with the paper thing and then this...basically ruining all her work...so she retaliated...I don't mindLOL

Mohan-Nanhi scene - So Nanhi lets the cat out of the bag! I hope Mohan is able to persuade Megha to come back by hook or crook. I don't care if he uses unconventional means like goading her to accept the challenge or daring her to come back by calling her a coward - because MM are not on talking terms right now where Mohan can talk sensible and Megha will acquiesce without protest. LOL I would also be surprised if Mohan talked sensible and Megha calmly listened to him and returned...maybe it will be a mix of the goading initially and then some poignant/sensible bit thrown in...kinda like that park scene when they're talking while sitting with their backs to each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nirjhor105LadyMcbethNymeria-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by subhas123

@Nur 

Amisha said in the other thread that mohan will say "kyun dar gayi kya" or "kaam karna tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai" or something like this. 

If he did this after last friday insult (of getting used to his help), i don't know what megha will do to him. 

Oh woah...Mohan will say something like this to her? And that will be the reason for her quitting? So basically MOHAN will be the one to drive her away? And then he will have to be the one to bring her back? lol

But I'm not sure if Mohan can say something like that to her...and Megha has so far NEVER backed down from anything Mohan has said to her...rather she manages to make HIM shut up if he dares to say anything to herLOL

No. Amisha said Mohan will say these things to make her rejoin after his convo with Nanhi. 

-RadhaMohan-

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I am agree with amisha point of views. Mohan will use such type of words to get back megha to do job.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
girls... 6yr old boy can't wash pottyLOL

i have 6yr old son he can't do this. about girls i have no idea may be girls early become independent.

LadyMcbeth

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,
Today's episode was simply awesome. both were behaving like kids.
Precap - It was a known fact that Megha will reject this job

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.