Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

March 5th: Tu ser toh main savaa ser (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Had nanhi been there, she would have rolled her eyes at both of them grown ups saying "Mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap dono kitne childish ho"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 5th: Tu ser toh main savaa ser (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tonks611

Tonks611

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Wow, the show sounds fun, and I can't wait to watch, but I'm, really disappointed in Megha. She quits her job after ONE day? Really? What happened to the strong and independent Megha who doesn't give up? I just thought that was kind of pathetic. Confused

I just hope Mohan can convince her to stay. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tonks611

Wow, the show sounds fun, and I can't wait to watch, but I'm, really disappointed in Megha. She quits her job after ONE day? Really? What happened to the strong and independent Megha who doesn't give up? I just thought that was kind of pathetic. Confused

I just hope Mohan can convince her to stay. Big smile

I guess after she messed up his place, mohan might have done something, that might have irritated her. Not sure. We will that only tomorrow. More over the whole office environment seems hostile to her.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

@Nur 

Amisha said in the other thread that mohan will say "kyun dar gayi kya" or "kaam karna tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai" or something like this. 

If he did this after last friday insult (of getting used to his help), i don't know what megha will do to him. 

Oh woah...Mohan will say something like this to her? And that will be the reason for her quitting? So basically MOHAN will be the one to drive her away? And then he will have to be the one to bring her back? lol

But I'm not sure if Mohan can say something like that to her...and Megha has so far NEVER backed down from anything Mohan has said to her...rather she manages to make HIM shut up if he dares to say anything to herLOL

-Swetha-LadyMcbeth-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Had nanhi been there, she would have rolled her eyes at both of them grown ups saying "Mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap dono kitne childish ho"LOL

LOL who knows we just might get to see her shaking her head in disapproval at both of them in the near future just like thatLOLLOL

Nymeria-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Tonks: It was a good epi...I'm sure you'll like itSmile...but yeah even I'm surprised seeing Megha quit...waiting to see how they show it tomorrow.

Originally posted by subhas123

I guess after she messed up his place, mohan might have done something, that might have irritated her. Not sure. We will that only tomorrow. More over the whole office environment seems hostile to her.  

Subha, I guess there are bigger chances that the ppl in the office will say something to her...not Mohan...they might be defending Mohan after the whole papers all over the desk prank she's played and they might say a lot of hurtful things to her...maybe that's why she'll want to leave.

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Can I begin by saying that I have become a Prateek fan already? I was so impressed by his quiet, yet firm authority. He has ability to spot talent, he has ability to retain talent and he has ability to manage his people in a way that they think it is somehow benefiting them! Starting with convincing Megha to give the job a try for a day, to convincing Mohan to give up his desk and using a new one to telling both of them in no-nonsense terms that he's the boss! Waah ... jee waah! Boss ho toh aisa ... perfect people's manager Big smile 

I was not surprised at the office having only male employees. It is a small town after all, not a big metro like Mumbai, Delhi etc ... And I was not surprised at them giving Megha cold shoulder either. She's famous after all! I could see Mohan feel a tad bit sorry for her after one of the male employees passed a remark on the presence of a female employee. I have sooo faced this myself! I remember when I was finishing up my Master's and went to watch World Cup cricket match along with my classmate to his friend's house who had bought the package. His friend had 10 other random guys there who had piled on to watch the match. When they all saw me, they were shocked beyond words! LOL One of them passed a very, very similar remark to what the guy said today, only more crudely. 

So the office is going to redesigned and Megha is so going to be back...

P.S: Today I told my Mom to ditch a serial on Sony that airs at the same time and watch NBT instead ... let's see if she heeds my wise words...*smug muh* 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-NymeriaBazinga-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Can I begin by saying that I have become a Prateek fan already? I was so impressed by his quiet, yet firm authority. He has ability to spot talent, he has ability to retain talent and he has ability to manage his people in a way that they think it is somehow benefiting them! Starting with convincing Megha to give the job a try for a day, to convincing Mohan to give up his desk and using a new one to telling both of them in no-nonsense terms that he's the boss! Waah ... jee waah! Boss ho toh aisa ... perfect people's manager Big smile 

I was not surprised at the office having only male employees. It is a small town after all, not a big metro like Mumbai, Delhi etc ... And I was not surprised at them giving Megha cold shoulder either. She's famous after all! I could see Mohan feel a tad bit sorry for her after one of the male employees passed a remark on the presence of a female employee. I have sooo faced this myself! I remember when I was finishing up my Master's and went to watch World Cup cricket match along with my classmate to his friend's house who had bought the package. His friend had 10 other random guys there who had piled on to watch the match. When they all saw me, they were shocked beyond words! LOL One of them passed a very, very similar remark to what the guy said today, only more crudely. 

So the office is going to redesigned and Megha is so going to be back...

P.S: Today I told my Mom to ditch a serial on Sony that airs at the same time and watch NBT instead ... let's see if she heeds my wise words...*smug muh* 

LOLL LadyM, is Prateek all that registered on you in today's epi?

But yeah I also really liked him today...when he's not around his wife acting gag-inducingly cheesy, he's actually a pretty cool character...loved how he handled MM in their childish modeLOL

The office is not being redesigned...I think he was discussing the plans for designing the seperate office space for Manasi...so until that office is designed and built, Manasi employees will be stuck at the Prabhat Leher offices...LOL

And yes obviously Megha will be back...the question right now is How.

LOL let's hope your Mom switches to NBT instead then...the show is going good *touchwood*

Edited by nureat01 - 05 March 2012 at 1:08pm

-Swetha-LadyMcbeth-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.