Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

March 5th: Tu ser toh main savaa ser

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phamous kahaavat hai...lol...and I think it suited the MM moments today perfectly.

They changed some things around from last week's precap...no TUM TUM moment...instead we see Megha realizing that Manasi is owned by Prabhat Leher...I liked the way Prateek spoke to her in his office but somewhere I expected Megha to show a little more aversion to working here...initial impulse atleast...but maybe  Prateek's way of talking to her made her give this a chance.

Anyways, the office is already anti-Megha...no one bothered to reply to her polite Namaste also...

So the fun begins when Megha gets her first glimpse of Mohan's desk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...just the DISGUST on her face...and the way she gets to cleaning it up...with the entire office watching in amusement...and the way she muttered to herself 'pata nahin kaunsa JAANWAR baithta tha yahaan"๐Ÿคฃ

Speak of the devil, and Mr. Jaanwar saunters in right then...SHOCKED at what has been done to his desk๐Ÿ˜†...I liked how they showed that moment with MM seeing each other...Mohan under the desk looking up and Megha peeking down...and we get the TUM!๐Ÿ˜†...and Mohan bumps his head on the desk๐Ÿ˜†...Mohan's instant "aap/tum" moment accusing her of breaking the PROMISE๐Ÿ˜†...Megha doesn't even bother addressing that...lol and instantly tells him this is HER desk...

The children continue to fight until their Principal Prateek ji walks in...loll...bechara Mohan...the way Prateek shut him up by saying 'look I got a new desk...enjoy your boss's benevolence'๐Ÿ˜†...aww Mohan...uska toh saara basa basaya office is in upheaval now๐Ÿ˜†...

The Arey YAAR moment was hilarious..."Yaar nahin hoon main tumhari"...harking back to their first meeting when she said the same thing to him๐Ÿ˜†...and the way they both AGAIN go to complain to Prateek...chhote bacche hain bilkul.

The dustbin scene was hilarious too...with the way Mohan kept tossing the papers at her before she plopped the dustbin in front of him...waise toh the epi was symbolic in many ways of Megha "cleaning up" his life...his way of life...his habits๐Ÿ˜†...first step...teach him the purpose of a dustbin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

To finally the end...with Mohan casually picking up Addu-Nanhi's pic from her desk while talking on the phone and then accidentally spilling the water all over her desk...LOLL...and Megha taking her revenge by spreading all the papers over his desk...hahahaha...I loved that last smirk from her...Kunal-Akanksha were very good in these bits that relied all on their expressions with hardly any dialogues b/w them.

Precap...Yay for an MN terrace scene tomorrow! And looks like Mohan is gonna get Megha back to work somehow...let's see๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu awesome Post :)๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww  today's episode was complete fun... ๐Ÿ˜† loved the table cleaning scene Mohan/Megha  expressions were so damn funny in ever scene  I'm sure this time Mohan will do something so that megha can work in the office again am not worry abt megha am worry abt Addu
 who will wash Add'u Potty? ๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Phamous kahaavat hai...lol...and I think it suited the MM moments today perfectly.

They changed some things around from last week's precap...no TUM TUM moment...instead we see Megha realizing that Manasi is owned by Prabhat Leher...I liked the way Prateek spoke to her in his office but somewhere I expected Megha to show a little more aversion to working here...initial impulse atleast...but maybe  Prateek's way of talking to her made her give this a chance.

So, Prateek already knew about it. I liked the way he said *matter of fact* way.. .they would have published the story with the evidence they had. This is what Mohan was harping on to, but he got a whole lot of grief and Prateek just got a nod! Sure, Mohan has been the punching bag forever... arey yaar, he goes in circles with his sunn na and megha just doesn't want to listen ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, the office is already anti-Megha...no one bothered to reply to her polite Namaste also...

So the fun begins when Megha gets her first glimpse of Mohan's desk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...just the DISGUST on her face...and the way she gets to cleaning it up...with the entire office watching in amusement...and the way she muttered to herself 'pata nahin kaunsa JAANWAR baithta tha yahaan"๐Ÿคฃ

Speak of the devil, and Mr. Jaanwar saunters in right then...SHOCKED at what has been done to his desk๐Ÿ˜†...I liked how they showed that moment with MM seeing each other...Mohan under the desk looking up and Megha peeking down...and we get the TUM!๐Ÿ˜†...and Mohan bumps his head on the desk๐Ÿ˜†...Mohan's instant "aap/tum" moment accusing her of breaking the PROMISE๐Ÿ˜†...Megha doesn't even bother addressing that...lol and instantly tells him this is HER desk...

This was a cute scene.. Both did well... interesting the way, Megha immediately *folds her hands across her chest* in defiance mode, with Mohan.. They should really give up on the aap/tum! ๐Ÿ˜†

The children continue to fight until their Principal Prateek ji walks in...loll...bechara Mohan...the way Prateek shut him up by saying 'look I got a new desk...enjoy your boss's benevolence'๐Ÿ˜†...aww Mohan...uska toh saara basa basaya office is in upheaval now๐Ÿ˜†...

it was interesting that Mohan tells the peon to get the boss! and the boss comes running out! Mohan the star reporter has a lot of clout, I must say ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

The Arey YAAR moment was hilarious..."Yaar nahin hoon main tumhari"...harking back to their first meeting when she said the same thing to him๐Ÿ˜†...and the way they both AGAIN go to complain to Prateek...chhote bacche hain bilkul.

The dustbin scene was hilarious too...with the way Mohan kept tossing the papers at her before she plopped the dustbin in front of him...waise toh the epi was symbolic in many ways of Megha "cleaning up" his life...his way of life...his habits๐Ÿ˜†...first step...teach him the purpose of a dustbin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Mohan is an *equal opportunity* paper t o s s e r (wonder why IF censors this word!)... hahaha..he is not partial to one particular direction... Just his luck, whereas all the rest of the staff were used to paper missiles being hurled, Megha certainly wasn't... ๐Ÿ˜†

To finally the end...with Mohan casually picking up Addu-Nanhi's pic from her desk while talking on the phone and then accidentally spilling the water all over her desk...LOLL...and Megha taking her revenge by spreading all the papers over his desk...hahahaha...I loved that last smirk from her...Kunal-Akanksha were very good in these bits that relied all on their expressions with hardly any dialogues b/w them.

I have a slight problem with Megha on this. That was totally childish! Jeez, when Mohan spilled water, it was an accident,.. just because he refused to apologise, he gets his desk messed up! She didn't follow the advice she had given Addu, a few days back when he had messed up Mohan's bike! I don't know, it just seemed odd. I understand that was probably to escalate things more, so that she quits and he repents and all... but still, I didn't like it. Baaki, their expressions were bang on... that made it watchable with an eyebrow raise though ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap...Yay for an MN terrace scene tomorrow! And looks like Mohan is gonna get Megha back to work somehow...let's see๐Ÿ˜†

Yea... Mohan-Nanhi scene... looking forward to that...

Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think office ppl's behaviour was because of the chappal throwing incident on their favorite reporter bachha mohan. 

I really like the Table cleaning scene. It was as if she was seeing mohan there. Her expressions and the way got into the cleaning business with entire office watching was funny. 

I loved the scene where he looks at Nanhi-Addu pic and the instant sweet smile on his face, then the realisation, whose table it is. 

Mohan accidently spilled the water but megha does it knowingly - very bad kid. 

I'm curious and confused how will mohan convince her to rejoin. Also How mohan is not really realising what megha looses by quitting this job. Mohan always needs someone tell him, how this will affect Megha's life. Here nanhi is telling him the problems. 

Maybe because of money needs and some counselling from Jiji or something also, she may rejoin. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Sofiya: Thanks!

@Mru: LOL I personally LOVE this perpetual "aap/tum" that Mohan oscillates b/w...it's one of those cute quirks to the MM relationship that makes them interesting to me.

Re: The last scene...I think Megha spread out the papers he got wet by spilling the water...so I didn't really see anything very out of character there...she had been dealing with his idiosyncracies throughout the day...itna karna is no big deal...waise bhi we've seen previously also that he brings out her childish side.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I think office ppl's behaviour was because of the chappal throwing incident on their favorite reporter bachha mohan. 

I really like the Table cleaning scene. It was as if she was seeing mohan there. Her expressions and the way got into the cleaning business with entire office watching was funny. 

I loved the scene where he looks at Nanhi-Addu pic and the instant sweet smile on his face, then the realisation, whose table it is. 

Mohan accidently spilled the water but megha does it knowingly - very bad kid. 

I'm curious and confused how will mohan convince her to rejoin. Also How mohan is not really realising what megha looses by quitting this job. Mohan always needs someone tell him, how this will affect Megha's life. Here nanhi is telling him the problems. 

Maybe because of money needs and some counselling from Jiji or something also, she may rejoin. 

Yeah, Mohan is the STAR of the office and everyone knows about his panga with the Vyas's...so automatic loyalty goes in Mohan's direction I guess.

LOL the table cleaning scene was very THOROUGH...and Yes, Mohan's personality was all over that desk๐Ÿ˜†...the wrappers, the trash, the random food items, the COCKROACH๐Ÿ˜†

Arey Mohan ko best explain toh uski Chavanni ki karti hai...that's when his brain kicks into high gear๐Ÿ˜†...so now I'm also intrigued to see how he manages to get Megha back.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Nur 

Amisha said in the other thread that mohan will say "kyun dar gayi kya" or "kaam karna tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai" or something like this. 

If he did this after last friday insult (of getting used to his help), i don't know what megha will do to him. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good one Anu.

pata nahi konsa jaanwar betha tha yaha par๐Ÿคฃ poor monu.

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Had nanhi been there, she would have rolled her eyes at both of them grown ups saying "Mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap dono kitne childish ho"๐Ÿ˜†
Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, the show sounds fun, and I can't wait to watch, but I'm, really disappointed in Megha. She quits her job after ONE day? Really? What happened to the strong and independent Megha who doesn't give up? I just thought that was kind of pathetic. ๐Ÿ˜•

I just hope Mohan can convince her to stay. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ