Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hello Friends and Lovers Hug

(^^ Don't get me wrong, all of us who love are lovers, right? Wink)

Time to get some serious discussion going :)

Dating is considered sometimes crucial for a strong relationship. Getting to know each other, doing romantic things for each other, going on dates, having candle light dinners and all. But then there are plenty of arrange marriages that are very successful without the dating phase.

So how important is romance in a relationship?  Romance can continue after marriage too, right?

Have you seen any married couples who still take time out and go out on 'dates?'

Do you think flowers, chocolates and all are important? Do they say something that maybe words can't?

Or do you think it's the feelings that count, as long as you can see the love in his/her eyes and feel it, the actual romance doesn't matter?

I, for one, think that romance just keeps life interesting! Be it before marriage or after, it just adds to the relationship and makes it even stronger.  And I don't think you have to do something extraordinary for that.. Just holding each other's hands, sitting close to each other while watching a movie, hugging, him wrapping his arms around you, maybe a slow dance?  Those all add.  Of course, the feelings won't change either way.  What you feel is regardless of anything else, but the added romance keeps life entertaining and something to look forward to.

What do you think?

-Mahi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TANZANITE020Sars.Killer_DeviL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: How Important is Romance?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riteshnarula

Groupbie

riteshnarula

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Romance is part of the love story but some guy misuse this word.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

Killer_DeviL

IF-Sizzlerz

Killer_DeviL

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Romance are very imp in marriage life
widout romance all drmxxx Dull LOL ;)

Jugnu_244

JohnDavid312

JohnDavid312

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Romance is very important in a relationship. It's a name of spicing up your relationship. And it is also very important after marriage. Romance is the reason of long lasting relationships. :)

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

So how important is romance in a relationship?  Romance can continue after marriage too, right? -romance is important in relationship as it does reminds from time to time dat stil dere is love between the couples as in when there is less romance in the couples or no romance at al the relation becomes like burden and nothing at al and just keepin the relation for the sake of maintainin it but for havin a satifies life there shouldb romance.And yeah romance can b continued after marriage too but after marriage kids comes life after 30-35 becomes hectic kids eduction n al the questions come up which can put restriction on the romance after marriage but if those things handles maturely or with patience then everythin goes fit and fine.

Have you seen any married couples who still take time out and go out on 'dates?'-
yes i have seen loads of couples around my place who does takes time out and goes to dates even share some romantic toks in public too LOL but i guess thats necesarry to keep the essence of being in relation alive and its does gives satisfaction dat we r leadin a happy shaapy lifeTongue

Do you think flowers, chocolates and all are important? Do they say something that maybe words can't?
-yes flowers chocolates and if you r guy some jewelleries are also important ROFL to gift it to your girlfriend or wife.And it does convey many more thing dat word doesn for eg. as when wife sees her hubby has brought something for her then it just gives her happiness and her eyes becomes teary with happines so have to believe dat it does sayss somethin which words cant.

Or do you think it's the feelings that count, as long as you can see the love in his/her eyes and feel it, the actual romance doesn't matter?
-both romance and feelings matter alot for me as both have their own importance Embarrassed

I, for one, think that romance just keeps life interesting! Be it before marriage or after, it just adds to the relationship and makes it even stronger.  And I don't think you have to do something extraordinary for that.. Just holding each other's hands, sitting close to each other while watching a movie, hugging, him wrapping his arms around you, maybe a slow dance?  Those all add.  Of course, the feelings won't change either way.  What you feel is regardless of anything else, but the added romance keeps life entertaining and something to look forward to.

What do you think?-i agree with you completely on this Thumbs Up

TANZANITE020

TANZANITE020

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Never thought about it ! but nice post !!! 

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Without Love life would be Incomplete. 

Jugnu_244

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
 very important.. this is the way how to express ur love . love is incomplete with romancing if it is true. and girls love these things.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top