Punar Vivah

EEPS! Dakoo Mommy aur Disco Maansi se bachaao.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Ek baat bataao,

Kya Yash aur Aarti apni love isshtory part 2 mein khud hi villains hain, ye baat kya kum hai jo roz ek na ek villan aur vamp is show mein uttha ke chalaa aata hai? No? Then, kindly explain this to me'

Daaku Mommy .Angry

Paayal chor , ring chor, kabristaan ki daayan waala killer grin. I fear ki ye Aarti ko paalak ki tikki samajh ke khaa hi naa jaaye. I mean, its more or less clear that she is keeping her fish mouth shut only because Aadimaanav Dad has  control over her. The blame game over the anklets , the suspicious behavior over the engagement ring and her constant scrutiny of Aarti are just a trailer of just how hellish she is going to make Aarti's life later on.  Aarti ko 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' ke saare episodes dikha degi Dolby Digital Sound ke saath , trust me.

Disco Maansi.Ouch

Ye ladki galat jagah aa gayi. Isko na Ranbir aur Nargis ke saath Jungli Jawaani dekhne jaana chaahiye tha. GRRR! Does Yash look like some sort of a bed-hopping lech to her? Does she know every man in the world ? Does she know every marriage in this world? Maansi is cute but seriously all her fundamentals in life are WRONG , DESTRUCTIVE and MISPLACED. People do not marry to sleep with each-other and cater to their hormonal jumps. A man and a woman do marry because they are capable of loving each-other , because they decide to invest their lives in someone so that when they grow old, they have a shoulder and a heart to lean on. Marriage is an INSTITUTION, that binds two people in the man-woman unity in sync with the law of nature and society. I am pretty sure that we will see major upheaval in Maansi's life later if this is her psychology. Its just that its horrid that she is injecting all this carnal dirt in Maansi's head who in any case has no faith in men. I hope , just hope that Aarti remembers every word that Disco Maansi said when Yash proves all their theories and theorems on men grossly wrong. Oh, maine uska naam Disco Maansi isliye rakhaa hai kyunki woh hilti bhi bahot hai aur ucchalti bhi bahot hai.

P.S- I am kind of preoccupied in the head, so no post on AarYa but have to say that I loved the intercutting when they had the engagement rings in their hands. Poignant tragic poetry in motion. And do I have to even say how brilliant they look in the precap? Regal and so so beautiful.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 05 March 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

asmanijenny.-eiya--fullmoon-LuvStrk-001moksha89123mitul-Khush--enchanted-Allbut1amourfouGCiMadzshruti_luvs_msk...Binny...aanyakunatsunflower52uluvmgjyoti06sajni786BatameezDilDJ..shubhika124---nishu---gafulu14Neelambari..pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EEPS! Dakoo Mommy aur Disco Maansi se bachaao." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Pocu your title killed me LOLLOLLOL

Dakoo mommy and Disco Mansi ..OMGG LOLLOLLOL

two points  to ponder for today

1)Shobha giving ring to Aarti and Yash's mother giving ring to Yash at the same time but both had similar expressions and emotions while holding the ring StarStarStar...So somewhere both r hving one common connection at least WinkLOLEmbarrassed..Both r not at all excited with the ring and its just an extra burden for them Ouch...Common connection is the fear of giving a second chance to life ..will it b a success ?? this fear in both will bring them close in future EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2)And thisss Mansi AngryAngry...Her lust and physical action jaap is an indirect indication by the CVs that Yash is going to b the opposite and will tell Aarti tomorrow .."NO TOUCHING.. NO KISSING...ONLY LOOKING AFTER MY KIDS" TongueLOLLOL...Yash will  prove Mansi wrong and well Aarti will breathe a huge sign of relief LOLLOLLOL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-123mitulLuvStrk-001uluvmgaanyakunatmaankigeet4everNeelambari..TheBlackJaguar

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
kabristaan ki daayan waala killer grin

ROFLROFLROFL

I am in no state to say anything after reading thisLOLLOL

Edited by -enchanted- - 05 March 2012 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001aanyakunatTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Pocu your title killed me LOLLOLLOL

Dakoo mommy and Disco Mansi ..OMGG LOLLOLLOL 

Kya karoon, Jyo. AarYa were so masoom and these two DMs so pricky. LOL

two points  to ponder for today

1)Shobha giving ring to Aarti and Yash's mother giving ring to Yash at the same time but both had similar expressions and emotions while holding the ring StarStarStar...So somewhere both r hving one common connection at least WinkLOLEmbarrassed..Both r not at all excited with the ring and its just an extra burden for them Ouch...Common connection is the fear of giving a second chance to life ..will it b a success ?? this fear in both will bring them close in future EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Agreed. AarYa looked so lost and forlorn as they held each-other as in the rings in their hands. They are so clinical about this engagement and marriage. Aarti is going to be ' Are you going to touch me?' and Yash is 'Touch me not , touch you not.'LOL

2)And thisss Mansi AngryAngry...Her lust and physical action jaap is an indirect indication by the CVs that Yash is going to b the opposite and will tell Aarti tomorrow .."NO TOUCHING.. NO KISSING...ONLY LOOKING AFTER MY KIDS" TongueLOLLOL...Yash will  prove Mansi wrong and well Aarti will breathe a huge sign of relief LOLLOLLOL...

Maansi needs a marriage counselor. Aise nikaalegi saari zindagi? Hormones pe?Shocked...Yash will prove both Maansi and Aarti wrong aur dekh lena, Aarti ko Yash ke 'Touch me not' se hi pyaar ho jaayega.LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Neelambari..

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Pinkchoclate:ROFL ROFLwas waiting for ur analysis as always very very brilliantly written and anlaysied and luvd ur post and episode also!!!!!!!!!
Can i know ur name if u like to tell it!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by nooriewas - 05 March 2012 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I was rolling in laughter reading this post ... You have made a perfect joke of these most irritating characters who are enough to drive one crazy

Edited by DJ.. - 05 March 2012 at 11:48am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

kabristaan ki daayan waala killer grin

ROFLROFLROFL

I am in no state to say anything after reading thisLOLLOL

Thank you. Daaku and Disco drive me mad... kya karoon.OuchLOL

-enchanted-

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Pinkchoclate:ROFL ROFLwas waiting for ur analysis as always very very brilliantly written and anlaysied and luvd ur post and episode also!!!!!!!!!
Can i know ur name if u like to tell it!!!!Embarrassed

Thank you, Noorie. Arre , i took a break from my serious and complicated daily analysis and paid attention to Daaku Mommy and Disco Maansi today. LOL...You can call me PC or nittu. Embarrassed

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.