Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU- 5th Mar- Skool,Princi n 2 fightin KG kids !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

@Amisha

What do you mean by mohan will give up? He will quit the job? 

mohan understand megha's problem ,,becoz nanhi said all thing ...so he ask to megha...

tum job mat choro mere liye plz...hum dono office me ab ek dusre ke raaste mein nahi aayege.

Mohan will do something sensible like this? I have my doubt. But yes he could do something similar his own style. 

there is no word in mohan's  dictionary sensibleLOL ye to maine tumhe samjaane ke liye bolaLOL...he will say to megha...kyun dar gai muj se ...? LOL ye job karna tumhare bas ki baat nahi ...LOL somthing like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU- 5th Mar- Skool,Princi n 2 fightin KG kids !!! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Superb epi...I just love this serial...it is so mature and well equiped that it doesn't let anyone to doubt on it's storyline...excellent storytelling...best serial I've everseen...

-RadhaMohan-

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

@Amisha

What do you mean by mohan will give up? He will quit the job? 

mohan understand megha's problem ,,becoz nanhi said all thing ...so he ask to megha...

tum job mat choro mere liye plz...hum dono office me ab ek dusre ke raaste mein nahi aayege.

Do u really think Mohan will quit job? I don't think so.. Yeah.. She has problem to work in tht office becoz Mohan is thr..but He is not the only reason i think, yeah he is a big problem for her.. .. also the way all staffs looking at her like an alien, she felt bad actually.. No one wished her too except Mohan wid his 'Tum'Wink.. 

Edited by laadoo - 05 March 2012 at 11:35am

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Amisha 

Right! Maybe thats what he is going to do. One more assault on her self-esteem. Dosti karneka iraada hi nahin hain mohan ko shaayad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laadoo

Do u really think Mohan will quit job? I don't think so.. Yeah.. She has problem to work in tht office becoz Mohan is thr..but He is not the only reason i think, yeah he is a big problem for her.. .. also the way all staffs looking at her like an alien, she felt bad actually.. No one wished her too except Mohan wid his 'Tum'Wink.. 

That was because of the chappal throwing incident i think. They will become normal soon. 

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

@Amisha 

Right! Maybe thats what he is going to do. One more assault on her self-esteem. Dosti karneka iraada hi nahin hain mohan ko shaayad. 
yeah.. he can do tht..

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

@Amisha 

LOL Dosti ...Aam Insaan logo mein hoti hein.

kabhi dekha hein tumne spiderman or super woman kabhi dost bane hein?LOL

ye to direct lovers bane geLOL

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@Amisha 

LOL Dosti ...Aam Insaan logo mein hoti hein.

kabhi dekha hein tumne spiderman or super woman kabhi dost bane hein?LOL

ye to direct lovers bane geLOL

Toh yeh irada hai mohan bhatnagar ka - direct lover hi banoonga, dosti wosti mujhe nahin chahiye. 

-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.