WU- 5th Mar- Skool,Princi n 2 fightin KG kids !!!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Megs reaches the office and comes to realize that Prabhat leher and maansi are connected and pratik comes and explains his side and also how he is Prerna's husband and what he did was his job and if he had proofs to prove Amar innocent he wud have done that and he says u need the job dont u and megs says even after this u think yr story was right

-Ved brings addu home and he wants to go to the loo and asks ved to help out and ved who is bragging abt men and their abilities gets no help frm Saroj and Jiji

-Megs is introduced to all and she gets her desk and once pratikgives her some compilation work and  leaves she says namaste to all and they all keep looking at her and karan tells that she is amar's wife and megs sits ather desk and finds it very dirty and cleans it and asks whose junk is it and the peon says its someone's saving and Megs is like which Animal's desk is this and cleans it all and goes to throw away the junk while all keep looking at her and Mohan cums and is on th fone and is like what happened to my desk and cuts the call and asks everyone who did this and bends down to pick up a chit when he see's megs saree and looks up to see her and tum tum and he is like u r breaking the promise and she is like why did i forget i wud meet u here ...and he is like  this is my desk and she is like its mine and he calls the boss and pratik is like this is Megs desk and gives the next one to him with a new pc n all and Mohan is sulking so is megs and Megs is keeping away a file and it leads to some papers flying on monu's desk and he is like Arrey Yaar ..and she is like i am not yaar but ms Megha Vyas and the others are like now we have censorship here be careful as to what u say

-Megs heads to Pratiks room nd complains that she cant sit next to Mohan and work and he is like keep yr personal diff aside and then Mohan cums there and says he too cant work and Pratik is like sit where u are told to and he leaves with a puff and so does she ...and both keep looking at each other when the other aint and then both look at the same time and turn the other way and Mohan is writing and tearing his papers and throws them away and they keep landing on Megs desk and she gets pissed and puts the dustbin infront saying Dustbin and Mohan puts the rubbish there

-renu as usual on with her tirade that no one cares for her son but she has to shut up and change her stance as ved arranges the money req for tannu's fees and Tannu is mighty happy with the money

-Mohan talking on the fone and pacing arnd the office sits on Megs desk and she is all pissed and then when he pics up the photo there he realizes where he is sitting and keeps it back and in the process hits the glass full of water and the water spills on Megs papers and he goes without apologizing only to return and see that his own desk has been messed up and a triumphant Megs looks at him

-Precap- megs tells pratik she cant work here ..and mohan looks on ... Mohan- nanhi and nanhi saying how their troubles ended with megs getting the job and mohan tells her yr mum quit and nanhi is sad and worried

Fab xpressions by Kunal and Akansha👏

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prefect title. It was so funny, when megha / mohan both went to complain about seating arrangement to Pratik. 

In that scene where he sees Nanhi-Addu pic at Megha's desk, mohan gives sweet expression before he realises that its megha's desk. That was so sweet.

Megha is behaving like a kid too now. Mohan toh pehle se hi aisa hi hai. The way she messed up his table. Is this megha for real? 

Precap: Megha left her Job! How will she rejoin now? I think her monetary needs will make her rejoin. FIL too gave the money to Tannu. So they won't have money for Nanhi/Addu's school fees. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Pooja..!!!🤗
Like the title of ur thread..!👏

Today's episode was simply awesome..!😍

Precap - It was a known fact that Megha will reject this job too..!

i hope.. Mohan indirectly makes Megha to join his office again..!😳
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey pooja right title.they are  back in school again😆

cute cute episode today😆

who will wash Addu's potty?🤣 🤣 i think Mohan🤣 🤣 becoz he came late in office 🤣

monu megha ohh so cute...mohan says tum yaha kya kar rahi ho😆
fighting like kids...ye mera hein ye mera hain😆

and  they start complaining teacher ...😆

Prabhat Lahar mein ...sensors board aa gaya hein😆

Mohan throwing papers on megha🤣 bichari ko office me aate hi pahele to peon bana diya pura table saf kiya phir dustbin 😆

precap...i think mohan will give up😆

thank you so much Pooji for WU 🤗
aww lovely,cutee epi thi...
Megha/Mohan scene rocked them cutee fight ahh totally loved <3 
ahhh Precap make me worry is Megha really quitting ?or she have Problem something with this office ?!

or or Addu ki Potty ho ga ???/🤣
@Amisha what are you saying Mohan wash Addu ki Potty 😲😕neheiii🤢
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Amisha

What do you mean by mohan will give up? He will quit the job? 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

ya i have doubt on mohan😆...he came late in office...😆 chavani tell him plz meri help kar do addu's...🤣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

Amisha said it and you really believed it!? 

Originally posted by: subhas123

Amisha said it and you really believed it!? 

Sub am not believing  her am shocked how she say this 😆Mohan Potty wash Kare ga  wobe Addu ki 🤣