Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Today episode was lovely.Great movement of the script.Direction is just superb as usual..GURU looked so great...Kratika too..

loved the precap...ARYA meetingSmile now cant wait for tomorrow..oh God when will 10.30 of tomorrow will come

Edited by gururocks77 - 05 March 2012 at 10:42am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gcdc22BhavyaRedyRubyWooSpunkyTigressadigaagbbbcccamourfouGCstefanandre123mitulLuvStrk-001tellymeiMadzjasraj123---nishu---ana56gafulu14TheBlackJaguarpickachuOmnipotenceZaxorechus.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap The most awaited one for us" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yupp, it was a very good episode with awesome attention to detailing. AarYa look gorgeous in the precap and what a stunning frame they make. But lagta hai kisi war ke peace agreement ke liye mill rahe hain. Haha. Kaun kahega ki inki engagement ho rahi hai. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-123mitulLuvStrk-001iMadztellyme

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Yupp, it was a very good episode with awesome attention to detailing. AarYa look gorgeous in the precap and what a stunning frame they make. But lagta hai kisi war ke peace agreement ke liye mill rahe hain. Haha. Kaun kahega ki inki engagement ho rahi hai. LOL

ya jaan...what a frame.together they...no body will say th   eir engagement happenedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
amazing post veenaClapClapClapClapClap

i agree it was indeed an amazing episode. what i liked the most was aarti defending yash infront of her friend when she was talking about physical relationship and nothing else and how AarYa was holding the ring in each other handDay Dreaming

Picture perfect sceneEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitultellymeUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

amazing post veenaClap

i agree it was indeed an amazing episode. what i liked the most was aarti defending yash infront of her friend when she was talking about physical relationship and nothing else and how AarYa was holding the ring in each other handDay Dreaming

oh baani..loved that scene so much where she defended Yash and the ring holding scene just a pslendid direction jaan...oh God Arya already started feeling thier silence...waise Precap just great jaan just great

.Shiva.

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i know!
eeppsss so excited! 

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

Originally posted by .Shiva.

amazing post veenaClap

oh baani..loved that scene so much where she defended Yash and the ring holding scene just a pslendid direction jaan...oh God Arya already started feeling thier silence...waise Precap just great jaan just great

veena i am getting goosebumps seeing the precapDancing that ring holding scene was FAB FABCool

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Gud post Veenaji!!!!Clap
Yup agree the episode was jst gud and i really waiting for tom...!!!!Bt i guess yeh log na AarYa the conversation hum logon ko Wednesday dekhange aisa mujhe lagta hai zaruri nahin hai ki aisa ho!!
And i found very intresting AARTI frnd MANSI!!!!Embarrassed
Indeed a gud episode and both GC and KS with all other actors very gud!!!Clap

Ultimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.