Ayushsinha0 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why has Urvashi reappeared as Komolika Rana? How did she get DAdi's number? And what is she upto next. Will she go to Viraj's house and find that key, that the security guard threw some days back? If she does, i am sure Viraj will not allow her and even if she comes during office hours of Viraj, viraj has the cameras fitted in every room. All comments here..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

top_of_the_wind thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess she reappeared to help Jhanvi ... cuz of teh tagline " Kya KOmolika hai JHanvi ki akhri umeed?" something like that so I think thats y she reappeared
harshad.diwani thumbnail
her reentry in this show cz she is the only one who would guide jhanvi what should she do...jhanvi's last hope...
crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its the last attempt to salvage Viraj, which might fail, leading Jhanvi to run away from here... So that they justify that Jhanvi did every possible thing before running away from Viraj... She had no other option... 
Ayushsinha0 thumbnail
And anyone can explain how she got Dadi's number? This is the most ridiculous fact,..
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing today's episode i have a strong feeling dr.komolika n HC will be linked somwhere 🤔
i dint even bother 2 watch it 2day🥱
skywalkerz thumbnail
I think its time for help to Jhanvi..someone who knew the truth helping is more understandable..so Komolika
skywalkerz thumbnail
I think she is here to help Jhanvi...may be HC too got some connection with her..
crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayushsinha0

And anyone can explain how she got Dadi's number? This is the most ridiculous fact,..

Maybe Dadi had given it to her when she visited her... If not, Its a small city Manali, all landlines are listed in local telephone directory... Knowing Viraj Dobriyal is a big guy, everyone would know which family he is married in...  Is this really such a "big blooper" to mention it twice... Maybe CV's and Writers didn't want to waste time in showing Dr Komolika Rana's minor struggle...