Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ayushsinha0

Ayushsinha0

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Why has Urvashi reappeared as Komolika Rana? How did she get DAdi's number? And what is she upto next. Will she go to Viraj's house and find that key, that the security guard threw some days back? If she does, i am sure Viraj will not allow her and even if she comes during office hours of Viraj, viraj has the cameras fitted in every room. All comments here..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Komolika Again?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

top_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I guess she reappeared to help Jhanvi ... cuz of teh tagline " Kya KOmolika hai JHanvi ki akhri umeed?" something like that so I think thats y she reappeared

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
her reentry in this show cz she is the only one who would guide jhanvi what should she do...jhanvi's last hope...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

top_of_the_wind

crazygod

crazygod

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I think its the last attempt to salvage Viraj, which might fail, leading Jhanvi to run away from here... So that they justify that Jhanvi did every possible thing before running away from Viraj... She had no other option... 

Ayushsinha0

Ayushsinha0

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
And anyone can explain how she got Dadi's number? This is the most ridiculous fact,..

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
after seeing today's episode i have a strong feeling dr.komolika n HC will be linked somwhere Ermm

top_of_the_wind

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i dint even bother 2 watch it 2daySleepy

skywalkerz

skywalkerz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think its time for help to Jhanvi..someone who knew the truth helping is more understandable..so Komolika

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.