Dhinka chika...no complaints...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMGGG...although i felt a bit akward during da orange dress scnes as in da hotel and becah scenes..i thought the middlenight scnes ws justttBlushing...i hv ni complaints anymore...great scne..i just hope thy dont take it da madhumati shukla way pls...bcs why the did the light go dm...i think cvs wanted 2 kee an option open..Dead (u knw wht i mean)..pls no pregnancy track..Ouch

Anywys i just hopppe the TRp s rise somehow pls Gawwwd ab Nigar K made an entry kuch toh fida ho..the trps can increase while we can enjoy Brija..and the show ill continue...

Bttw Kaamna luked absolutely beautiful 2day with her hair down...Smile

GUYS...Pls try 2 eatch Sapnoke at orignal time bcs its counted thenn...only...pls...9.20 pm

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 05 March 2012 at 10:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17divanidurum.....Lata.....arabian_love

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhinka chika...no complaints..." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divani

divani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Brij tuk da cake away being soo romantic and gorgeus.

the only way trps to go up wid gud promation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divani

But life ok has a stupid strtegy..according to someone from life ok..the criteria of prmos is shows whih hv vives and hv high trps...so i don think thy r gonna promote it...thrs only one way us bugging them for promos..and we hv to ask them to d its soon wd da confession scebe and nigar khans entry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

But life ok has a stupid strtegy..according to someone from life ok..the criteria of prmos is shows whih hv vives and hv high trps...so i don think thy r gonna promote it...thrs only one way us bugging them for promos..and we hv to ask them to d its soon wd da confession scebe and nigar khans entry...

QuestionWhat are "hv vives".  Sorry, I dont know

Edited by durum - 05 March 2012 at 10:51am

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Question</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What are "high vives". Sorry, I dont know</font>

Honestly idk i will hv to confirm wid tht person..but ii think thy mean lively but then saubhagya is dead and thy promote it...ans smile please is very lively..and thy dont promote tht? I m calling ttm tomorrow again..

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i will cal them 2marrow too. its not done thy keep on ignoring this show.. Brij ji confession and Rangoli entering was big thing. it needed gud promos and mahaepsiode.

not seen it by da sound of it Brija rocked today yippee to CVs Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divaniDhin-Chak

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

i will cal them 2marrow too. its not done thy keep on ignoring this show.. Brij ji confession and Rangoli entering was big thing. it needed gud promos and mahaepsiode.

not seen it by da sound of it Brija rocked today yippee to CVs Clap

Do tell me wht thy saaaidd...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21divani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.