Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Clap must say one of the best and most romantic episodes of SKBM till date...Embarrassed...Brij and Pooja in their full element...Brij going all out to woo his ladylove and Pooja ever so willing...oooh ooh...still not got over their romance...and there comes the vamp Dead...why ...why the hurry...whats the need to rush when they wanted to show their romance in the first placeAngry and Brij if he is married...why did he lead Pooja to the road to disaster if he at all loved her...why does he not reveal his marital status to the deewani Pooja Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91maverick17sanchwdivanidurum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dream...alas shortlived..." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divani

divani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yeah it was da best episode...i'm still in my dreamlandDay Dreaming knowing how dumb Puja is she needs picture drawing, by da tym she finds out our Brij is married, we would had alot romantic Brija scenes Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurum.....Lata.....happygolucky

sanchw

Groupbie

sanchw

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yes itz best nd mst rmntc episThumbs Up!evrywhr brija n brija..m jst enjyng every brija moments itz so sweet.Big smiled moments wen brij left her hand nd pooja hold his hand again itz so touchy.bt m curious wht hppnd at midnt?Questionitz too shrt!aata hai aur chala jata hai itna jaldi kiyu rahta hai hamare dirctr ji ko?nw d evil/vamp hs arrvd.m cnfsd y brij ji is hiding his marital sts?y?i think he rlly lvs pooja.dnt wnt to c extra mrtl affrs spclly wen it cms to my fav jodi.m ntcd frnt of rangoli our brij ji wz lkng lttl bt dwn donno y?brij z a strong man nd honest too m a big fan of brij so stll hpng tht he ll nt betray baby pooja.nd rqstng to cv's plz dnt gve so mch imprtnts to rangoli char.

Edited by sanchw - 05 March 2012 at 10:27am

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
precap is quite interesting bc the way he is talking to rangoli is not like husband talking to his wife he looks quite "dara hua"in font of her like a junior talking to his senior in office.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika4everdurum.....Lata.....

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
"knowing how dumb Puja is she needs picture drawing," LOLLOLLOL

Sadly so true!!!!  This girl has not rung up her parents, has not bothered about the competition, has not questioned BBP's strange behavior  and indeed running around like a giddy teenager in a hotel lobby is simply not done ... and suddenly where is Samsher?  And when will Pooja grow a brain?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21divanisunshine_sun.....Lata.....

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

"knowing how dumb Puja is she needs picture drawing," LOLLOLLOL

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sadly so true!!!! This girl has not rung up her parents, has not bothered about the competition, has not questioned BBP's strange behavior and indeed running around like a giddy teenager in a hotel lobby is simply not done ... and suddenly where is Samsher? And when will Pooja grow a brain?</font>

Yaaa dint thy say apne parivaar ke liye kuch karneka uthsa...and the competition..my mind bloggling urghh just leave it..shows r full of bloopers.

sparky21divanisunshine_sun

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
did u all notice today pooja looks quite old or a  miture  lady but i must say today brij pooja looks so perfect with each other i mean in night scene the way he hold pooja his expression are to die for .

durumdivani.....Lata.....

durum

durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

precap is quite interesting bc the way he is talking to rangoli is not like husband talking to his wife he looks quite "dara hua"in font of her like a junior talking to his senior in office.

They are definitely not of equal status...I think the marriage is one of convenience and that BBP might have been a servant or something of that sort in Daddaji-Rangoli's haveli. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21divani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.