India-Forums

Oh My God!!!!

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Finally, Rangoli has arrived!!

And first scene se hi she has to decided to humiliate Baby Puja!! 'Saaf karo' she said to Puja!! How dare she!! And agar puja saaf karti hai, to puja idiot hai!! Angry

I am wondering... poor brij ji!!
kaise tolerate karta ho ga is ud dimaag wife ko!!!

She LOOKS like she is EVIL to the core!!! Dead

But, i must say, CVs doing a great job with BRIJA moments!!! Especially the part on the beach where she rests her head on his shoulder!!! So Sweet!!!
'
By the way Brij called her in the middle of the night and met her in the corridor... phir KYA HUA??? I mean that ended very abruptly... so am wondering!!

And, now that Rangoli is here, i guess there will be a marked decrease in the BRIJA moments which make us go YIPPPEEE!!!

PS: Did any one notice? The show's director has changed again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwarabian_love

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Yaaa...ioh well who cares i just wanna see da brija moment..and u mean the second directo chnaged na?..hmmm i knw..but the quality is okaaay..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sanchwdivani

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverick17

And first scene se hi she has to decided to humiliate Baby Puja!! 'Saaf karo' she said to Puja!! How dare she!! And agar puja saaf karti hai, to puja idiot hai!! Angry

But, i must say, CVs doing a great job with BRIJA moments!!! Especially the part on the beach where she rests her head on his shoulder!!! So Sweet!!!
'
By the way Brij called her in the middle of the night and met her in the corridor... phir KYA HUA??? I mean that ended very abruptly... so am wondering!!

And, now that Rangoli is here, i guess there will be a marked decrease in the BRIJA moments which make us go YIPPPEEE!!!

Ha!! Ha!! now the show gets in to total drama!! loved Rangoli's entry.  And she wears some serious bling!.  Definitely Psycho Pandey!! I also wondered what her bodyguards were doing when Pooja careened into her; shouldn't they have reacted? 

I am  not sure I am comfortable with BBP turning into Pooja's sugar daddy, but let us see where this goes.  Now the show gets into totally unpredictable waters LOL.  Yes, I wondered what the nighttime rendezvous was all about - probably innocent for the time being...but who knowShocked!!

The director is the same as yesterday's episode.  But the change is becoming obvious.  The bg music has become somewhat strange and the scene transitions are choppy (bad edits too).  Hopefully things will smooth out. 

Edited by durum - 05 March 2012 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchw

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by maverick17

'

Ha!! Ha!! now the show gets in to total drama!! loved Rangoli's entry.  And she wears some serious bling!.  Definitely Psycho Pandey!! I also wondered what her bodyguards were doing when Pooja careened into her; shouldn't they have reacted? 

I am  not sure I am comfortable with BBP turning into Pooja's sugar daddy, but let us see where this goes.  Now the show gets into totally unpredictable waters LOL.  Yes, I wondered what the nighttime rendezvous was all about - probably innocent for the time being...but who knowShocked!!

The director is the same as yesterday's episode.  But the change is becoming obvious.  The bg music has become somewhat strange and the scene transitions are choppy (bad edits too).  Hopefully things will smooth out. 

Yeah... this is the third director including Anshumann singh... and i agree, sometimes the scene and the bg music played dont seem to suit each other... but rangoli looks like a TYPICAL TV vamp... i hope that is NOT the case, coz its been a sensible serial so far... dont want it to take the regular track...

But, Brij's scene with puja since yesterday are just OH-SO-ROMANTIC... the way he jumped into the pool, the way they hugged, his invitation for breakfast... and the BEST bit today... the way he pulled her into a corner in the corridor and hugged her... Embarrassed 
So far i was in love with the gentlemanly, good looking, saviour of the needy and smooth talking brij... now am falling in love all over again with the romantic side of Brij ji!!! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdivaniarabian_love

divani Senior Member
divani
divani

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Brija scene were gr8. all da way through i was thinkin puja is dreamin krish is da one who invited her 4 breakfast...now i am gonna watch it again wid araam.Heart

Rangoli luks very dangerus advisary. Puja betta wach out...I like to c how Brij interacts wid  Rangoli... he is always soo confident, and daddaji is da only one who  hekinda bows down to. This is will b very intresting too watch...Confused

i want more Brija and for  longer frame of tym .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sanchw

sparky21 Senior Member
sparky21
sparky21

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
 havnt watchd it cant wait to c all da Brija scenesDancingDancingDancing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index