would you forgive urmila?

sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
okay first of all..if u were in sonu's shoes would you forgive urmila for wat she did? does he even know..? i personally don't like urmila at all..i think she deserved to go to jail...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I can forgive Urmilla.  She realized her mistake and has paid her for  her mistakes.  She never claimed to be a saint or God like.  Thats true about Simran too.  Everyone in that show is human, we can't expect them to do the "right" thing all the time. 

This is what life and being human is all about.  Have you ever make a mistake in your life?  Everyone has does something in their life that they should not have done.

We are all humans and are very complex, sometime we get lost in emotions and thoughts.....it's almost like we don't have any control of what's going on.  This is life.

Urmilla, realized what she did and has admitted her mistakes and wrong doings.  She deserves a second chance in life.  We all do.

Just my thoughts.

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urmila realized her mistake and never expected from Manas to take her back in his life, thats what she really deserved ....but still she deserve respect and love from her own son...
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya, Urmila was very narrow minded to begin with. She did not understand her husband thorougly. But, after she realised her mistake and went to jail, she was a changed woman.

She started respecting Simran and Manas's friendship. That was very nice to see after what she thought of both of them.

She has every right to change herself. She has done that too for her own good and for Sonu...I have forgiven her. Now, her character is one of the best after the leap...She is so very friendly towards Sonu....Nice to see that she maintains a friend like relationship with her son...

mitila thumbnail
yes, urmila should be forgiven. she realised all her mistakes aand has even paid for it. everyone makes mistakes, big and small, but we dont punish them a lifetime for it. urmila has gone to jail and has self-realised her mistakes. thats enough.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yep - i think urmila should be and has been rightly forgiven....and also agree she is one the best characters in the series now...

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

You can forgive but you can't forget....................in terms of Sonu, he obviously has to forgive his mum, after all she is the one who brought him into the world, and no matter what our parents do, we can't forget the fact that they are the reason we are here................so definetly, Sonu forgiving his mum is the right thing to do....................and all mums love all their children no matter what wrong they do................

In terms of Manas, he certainly shouldn't forgive Urmilla, she lied and cheated on him and she even slept with a third person on her boyfriends request, she is a disgrace, she was an adult at the time, no excuse to commit adultery😡😡😡.........................i find adultery totally unacceptable

essar1026 thumbnail

Everyone deserves a second chance. So does Urmila!

She may not have been a good wife to Manas but she has always been a good mother to Sonu.

smileeehehe thumbnail
Yes, I agree with it. Urmila should be forgiven. And SOnu does not know what was going on between his parents (and I think that's the way it should be. Children shouldn't be involved in parents' fight). I think Urmila has been a lot better person after she realized her mistake. Remember she has paid off all her bad doings. The Dr. that she was involved with treated her very very badly, plus she went through many hardships in jail as well. It would be unacceptable if Manas accepted her again because Manas has suffered enough because of her. I agree the fact that she's one of the best characters after the leap.

What I don't find is okay is Sonu's cold reception towards his dad. I just don't see why he doesn't see his dad's love.
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urmila deserves a second chance at love with someone else....obviously, Manas is never gonna forgive her - maybe he shouldn't either!!!!!  But another bachelor can certainly love the reformed Urmila!