poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode I just had to write about it. The day with which today's episode started; began on the day maha episode was aired. That means one day in real life was shown over ten days on screen ðŸ˜› Not that I'm complaining...I know they are building up for the disclosure to J or M but found it just damn funny

Now about today's episode...it was more of a filler and a prelude to holi and the upcoming week. Almost all scenes seemed very abrupt- don't know when beeji and chachu left and appeared again the next day. Btw isn't J wondering what's happening...she suddenly seemed at ease today after that whole scene on Friday when beeji said there is nothing wrong with her...strange. I love this drama...but its just about getting on to me...I sincerely hope the revelation happens this week becoz any further delay can't be justified. 

Was in splits when I saw the Dr. Jahangir hospital...atleast board ka colour tho change karo ðŸ˜ƒ

Nia as always was breathing life into her character. Her interaction with the doctor was a nice scene. The scene between J and viren lacked thr usual chemistry.  Showed how much J knows M and that she doesn't have any feeling for virat...which I do think is the case as of now. It will mostly hit M as days go by or probably when Virat professes his love to her.

From the precap I'm 100 percent sure J is not pregnant. It's the whole stress about M illness that has finally taken toll. She will fall sick and viren will conclude she is pregnant. 

And finally no predictions :)) coz for all you know we will be celebrating holi this whole week ðŸ˜†

For the first time it was awesome to watch the episode on Star hd with no commercials...flat 22mins

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode was totally filler but it wasn't all bad. The show moves at snail's pace, it takes around 2 weeks to show that a day or two has passed. Which is a major reason for my irritation that the Leukaemia truth hasn't been disclosed. But in the show's timeline it hasn't been that long. (But come on already)  

After breaking my no spoilers for a while, I don't think Jeevika is pregnant as Viren was too over excited in the segment. I think that Jeevika could either be mirroring Maanvi's symptoms (because of their extraordinary bond) or she is simple worrying herself into the ground. (Which seems like the more likely option)  

Nia is always spectacular, her doctor scene was great, showing the Maanvi who is full of life. Btw is Swamini warming to Maanvi, she seemed happy?? (I can't tell her emotions) I actually liked Viren and Jeevika scene today. Viren being adorable watching Virat and Maanvi and trying to explain to Jeevika his observations. But Jeevika can't see her sister being with someone else. I personally don't think there in love yet, they are close friends who are comfortable with each other but defiantly have the potential for a relationship.  

Btw Dr. Jahangir hospital, come on editors you can do better than that :D  

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched today's episode and what really bugged me is the repetition of the scene where Manvi is thinking about Swamini-Virat-Maya! Was it really necessary to constantly show how Swamini and Manvi are hatching a plan? We get it :\  It felt like they had nothing else to show.

Another thing that bugs me is how in every precap/promo they show something related to Manvi's illness but in the actual episode very little is shown. This is THE track of the entire show...please be more serious about it.

Jeevika is shown extra worried sometimes and the suddenly she 'forgets' about the whole issue. Some CONSISTENCY please! How can you be so anxious and then so relaxed the next minute? 

Her disapproval of VM seems instinctive. Is it possessiveness over her sister? Or fear of conflict in the house again? For now it does seem like the former. Let's see how they build on that.

Can't predict about the pregnancy factor either because going by the SBB segment I thought it was Viren's over-excitement but then the 'rumours' say something else. I want more GRIPPING episodes!!
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago