Hitler ki Narazgi...kis baat per?

Posted: 12 years ago
guys first of all congrats for InShi's confession, proposal ...HUG!!!😳❤️ today's episode was ROCKING!
Now coming to the point..guys today as u can say rishi proposed indira...all that...and they are happy now.
but as we know vidiya will come to promote kahani...and she she says ab toh maaf kar do rishi ko..(indira looks upset from ricky)
guys plz share ur views, what could be the reason of her being upset from Ricky???
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
I think that Indira might get upset coz of the OPEN CONFESSION & PROPOSAL...in public...thats what I figured from the precap...from the looks on her face when everyone was happy & clapping for her & Rishi...will come to know tomorrow...😛
Originally posted by Absoluv

I think that Indira might get upset coz of the OPEN CONFESSION & PROPOSAL...in public...thats what I figured from the precap...from the looks on her face when everyone was happy & clapping for her & Rishi...will come to know tomorrow...😛

hmmm i think u ri8😉😉
yar Hitler hai kisi bhi baat pay gussa asakta hai

new kia hai dost
but shukar hai haan tu bol diya
may be about vidit, but i doubt in 4 days the track will be out..so may be the same thing as absoluv mentioned..
maybe aise hi kisi random thing par gussa aaya hoga jhoot muth ka 😆
woh gussa nahin--

hitler ka andaaz hai.😆
Originally posted by riddhima-

hmmm i think u ri8😉😉

I dont think so 
she herself went open in sayin aj se rishi ka parivar me hu ... 
so there should'n be any deal with him proposing her 😊
firstly ye hitler hai...n secondly kya hum rishi ko nahi jaante...kuch to shararat ki hogi...indu ko cheda hoga...chid gayi wo bas 😆

inshi ka rishta aisa  hi hone wala hai...nok - jhok wala...ek din bhi poora nahi jayega jab ye dono zagde na 😆