Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

pal_2010

Goldie

pal_2010

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti.muna

Originally posted by damonprincess

Why do these two groups of fans get upset when the respective group wants to praise him either as Ram or Maan??

a million dollar questionLOL

recently i saw hindustan times article where the writer mentioned "GC is no longer ram from ramayan"
some fans expressed their happiness coz ram was mentioned but some were not so happy because they thought maan was his previous character before yash not ram and maan is more popular etc etcLOL

i was thinking... kya fark padta hai agar maan nahi kaha ...aur ram keh dia???
ram,maan.yash = GC
baat khatam
why complain every time about such little things ...

I agree with SBB statement  "Maan ho ya yash ...naam mai kya rakha hai yaro ,kaam dekho "LOL

im following Guru from GHSP days ...i watched PPAW to know more about GC ... honestly after watching PPAW i loved GC more than maanLOL
once there was a comparison poll GC vs Maan in Geet earlier days [when everyone was crazy about MSK]...i was the only person who said i love GC more than maanROFL

love GC because he is great actor and gem of a person.
im not obsessed with fiction characters or shows...

i don't understand why people get upset when GC is mentioned as ram...to be honest ramayan fans ko itna complain karte nahi dekha maine...All my friends who loved GC as ram they love GC as maan too...but sadly i can't say the same for the "only maan' fans

sorry , this is what i observed in IF and FB...Ouch
one fan group only reacts to the bashing

agar provoke hi na kare unko to reaction bhi nahi aye ga samne...simple

so its obvious that problems are created only by those obsessed fans who can't differentiate between reel & real life, who can't accept GC  in any other role except maan or with any other actress except... Tongue 

no offense intended to anyone ...its just my POVEmbarrassed

nigi,agree with u..when we were dreaming of great life partner/lover like MSK,i would always say to my friends that GC is really a perfect life partner/a great lover too.
same,i also watched the PPAW show in online just to know gurmeet
and truly saying-GURMEET IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN MAKE US TO LOVE HIM not only for his brilliant acting +other qualities,but also for his GREAT QUALITIES OF A HUMAN BEING,even as a life partner too.i love him the way he is,for his simplicity and everything.
Thank Eva  for this wonderful and must needed post
@Nigi, Misthi, Maandy, Janu and all
 I agree all of you...I am a fan of Gurmeet from Ramayan days..I Just love him as Ram...
 I have watched PPAW just because of him and in PPAW I found Gurmeet himself as very caring, loving, understandable, down to earth person.. In Geet  what he did is known to every one...
I really love Gurmeet as Gurmeet and also like his on screen rolls Ram, Maan & Yash..
We all like these characters just because they are done brilliantly by Gurmeet...
So many crazy fans are still in their dream lands and think maan as real man, not Gumeet, they want to decide his life...We can feel just bad for all those..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitululuvmgiMadzMunaMeet22aanyakunatevasumiBatameezDil..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset... (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

nice post eva.. GC is a best actor & he is enjoying to play variety roles.. so nobody has right to talk/decide about his choice/life..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedievasumi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.