Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
very well said dii, gurmeet bhaiya is best actor in all his roles !!Clap i also don't understand why his fans fight so much ??Shocked if all his fans were friends and got along together, guruu would have largest fan following in the whole industry, but because everyone is divided there r ramayan fans and geet fans, there r gurmina fans and gurti fans, there r ramsita fans and maaneet fans, i don't understand why all fans r not one !Unhappy
i hope punar vivaah brings everyone together, because if we all r together, no one would dare to bash guruu and he have highest number of fans !!
oh and dii, ur pic with gurmeet bhaiya is shoo sweet, ur looking so pretty and hayyeee, guruu has his arm around u !! lucky girl!Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulevasumi---nishu---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset... (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tablina

tablina

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

That was a super sensible post...

i totally agree with it...

Whether it was Ram in Ramayan or Maan in Geet or Yash in Punar Vivah... all i See is that he is Gurmeet Chaudhary...

And actually if you see the three roles, you get to know what a fantastic actor he is... 
I hope people understand that it is GC, who made the characters of Ram, Maan and Yash alive... everyone might have their own favorite character, but at the end of the day its all played by GC...

Hope to see Optimistism from all the fans

yes abolutely agree with you dear

pinkybedi123mitulevasumi

arcoiris

Goldie

arcoiris

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Very nice post. We all love Gurmeet and as fans we should appreciate his work and not make comparisons between the different characters he has played.
He was amazing as Ram, charismatic as Maan and so far we have seen him as introvert and sensitive Yash. He is versatile and excellent in every role he plays Clap

Edited by saloni111 - 05 March 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulevasumi

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Thanks Madz.. 

But I would like to request you also that if some one wants to love Gurmeet in particular role with the co-star they love it is still their choice to love him and who are we to tell him if they are true or fake...

The bottom line is that they love Gurmeet the only thing is that their horizon is not wide it will get wider once they watch him more and more and in many versatile roles but we still need to give them their space and liberty to love him as they wish..

If we are more mature and older fans then we just give them time to come to that level and be objective..

So please consider my request that we do not even judge those people and call them fake becasue we are too genuine..

Hope you will see what I am trying to say..    and those words hurt people and I think we do not categarized fans in such a way that is hurtful...

Pinky dear you rightly said that words can do much more deeper damage...

Ya sure...I can understand! My intention was just to clear the picture and even you and me both know that there are SOME not ALL! Tongue But I think its not our concern at all! Their choice, their life and their mentality!

I agree with you...They may love him only with certain actress then we can't do anything! May be there view is cynical! Big smile I will not do that again! Smile

123mitulevasumiMunaMeet22

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
oyye you look to gud in pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
@ eva di,just an awesome post..it's really so true.
earlier,i didnt watch any serials of star one,
one day,my friend told me of DIL MIL GAYA and GEET..
till then,i started to watch DMG but not geet,as it was just started and 1st  showed geet's poor situation ...that's why i always avoid this show,as i dont like to watch this boring type show.same friend told me after some days of grest MSK,his angry expressions and above all THE ACTOR WITH HOTTEST BODY,DASHING LOOK.then,i started to watch him(specially his parts),at last in september 2010,he has made me to crazy for him.till then i love maaneet and that show.
i didn't watch ramayan,as in my country,Imagine channel doesn't connect in every tv.but,my another friend told me later(when it started to repeat telecast) that he was also in RAMAYAN and was RAM.then i was just like glad and also sad 4 my bad luck,though i now can watch it from online.
but,truly speaking,now it's like,if i not watch him a day ,i am like dead.after finishing geet,i was really like dead for  2 months.
now am the happiest to watch him again as a matured,loving role of YASH.
IT'S ONLY GURMEET,who made us to be happy,smile at his happiness and to cry 4 him if he is unwell...
i didn't imagine myself to love some one so much,specially an ACTOR,who is also a Great Human Being like us.that's why i feel so proud to love him ,it's like he is so closest to my heart/our hearts

pinkybedievasumiana56

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Why do these two groups of fans get upset when the respective group wants to praise him either as Ram or Maan??

a million dollar questionLOL

recently i saw hindustan times article where the writer mentioned "GC is no longer ram from ramayan"
some fans expressed their happiness coz ram was mentioned but some were not so happy because they thought maan was his previous character before yash not ram and maan is more popular etc etcLOL

i was thinking... kya fark padta hai agar maan nahi kaha ...aur ram keh dia???
ram,maan.yash = GC
baat khatam
why complain every time about such little things ...

I agree with SBB statement  "Maan ho ya yash ...naam mai kya rakha hai yaro ,kaam dekho "LOL

im following Guru from GHSP days ...i watched PPAW to know more about GC ... honestly after watching PPAW i loved GC more than maanLOL
once there was a comparison poll GC vs Maan in Geet earlier days [when everyone was crazy about MSK]...i was the only person who said i love GC more than maanROFL

love GC because he is great actor and gem of a person.
im not obsessed with fiction characters or shows...

i don't understand why people get upset when GC is mentioned as ram...to be honest ramayan fans ko itna complain karte nahi dekha maine...All my friends who loved GC as ram they love GC as maan too...but sadly i can't say the same for the "only maan' fans

sorry , this is what i observed in IF and FB...Ouch
one fan group only reacts to the bashing

agar provoke hi na kare unko to reaction bhi nahi aye ga samne...simple

so its obvious that problems are created only by those obsessed fans who can't differentiate between reel & real life, who can't accept GC  in any other role except maan or with any other actress except... Tongue 

no offense intended to anyone ...its just my POVEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulaanyakunatevasumi-lovestory-DMKJ_VBiMadzMunaMeet22..RamKiJanaki..

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by damonprincess

Why do these two groups of fans get upset when the respective group wants to praise him either as Ram or Maan??

a million dollar questionLOL

recently i saw hindustan times article where the writer mentioned "GC is no longer ram from ramayan"
some fans expressed their happiness coz ram was mentioned but some were not so happy because they thought maan was his previous character before yash not ram and maan is more popular etc etcLOL

i was thinking... kya fark padta hai agar maan nahi kaha ...aur ram keh dia???
ram,maan.yash = GC
baat khatam
why complain every time about such little things ...

I agree with SBB statement  "Maan ho ya yash ...naam mai kya rakha hai yaro ,kaam dekho "LOL

im following Guru from GHSP days ...i watched PPAW to know more about GC ... honestly after watching PPAW i loved GC more than maanLOL
once there was a comparison poll GC vs Maan in Geet earlier days [when everyone was crazy about MSK]...i was the only person who said i love GC more than maanROFL

love GC because he is great actor and gem of a person.
im not obsessed with fiction characters or shows...

i don't understand why people get upset when GC is mentioned as ram...to be honest ramayan fans ko itna complain karte nahi dekha maine...All my friends who loved GC as ram they love GC as maan too...but sadly i can't say the same for the "only maan' fans

sorry , this is what i observed in IF and FB...Ouch
one fan group only reacts to the bashing

agar provoke hi na kare unko to reaction bhi nahi aye ga samne...simple

so its obvious that problems are created only by those obsessed fans who can't differentiate between reel & real life, who can't accept GC  in any other role except maan or with any other actress except... Tongue 

no offense intended to anyone ...its just my POVEmbarrassed

nigi,agree with u..when we were dreaming of great life partner/lover like MSK,i would always say to my friends that GC is really a perfect life partner/a great lover too.
same,i also watched the PPAW show in online just to know gurmeet
and truly saying-GURMEET IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN MAKE US TO LOVE HIM not only for his brilliant acting +other qualities,but also for his GREAT QUALITIES OF A HUMAN BEING,even as a life partner too.i love him the way he is,for his simplicity and everything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulDMKJ_VBaanyakunatevasumiBatameezDil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.