Page 5 Page 7

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Very Gud Post!!!!ClapClapStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulevasumi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset... (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

i agree with u 100%

but why we bother rama or maan , just we c the job of gc playing yash chracter, and how he acting 4 that character is more imp than anything else. slow and fast epi to chalte hai, but kama ko dekho
and don't worry about dd if she get show we will support her 2
and coze of other ph don't put -vity in this pv show pleassseee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumi..RamKiJanaki..

aditi_2010

Goldie

aditi_2010

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i agree with you completely...no matter what he does as a role at the end of day he is gurmeet we all love...and i don't have any idea about ramayan as  i had never got a chance to watch that but i love him as maan as well as i love him as yash...for me they are different character with different story line and only common factor between them is that both the characters are enacted by gurmeet so why do we fight? afterall its gurmeet we all love...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

AIMAMSK

IF-Rockerz

AIMAMSK

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ClapAGREEE YAAR RAM OR MAAN OR YASH IN EVERY ROLE GC ROCKKK ,I M A FAN OF MY MSK BUT I REALLY LOVE AND RESPECT IN GC IS EVERY ROLE PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONALLL AND I LOVE MY GURMAAN LIKE CRAZY AND AWESOME ,THIS POST IS NEEDED IN PV FORUM

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
very well said eva... Clap
i guess gurmeet does his job so well that people find it difficult to differentiate between the character and the actor... that's why u have some people possessive about him as ram and other people who are possessive about him as maan... i guess it is a testimony of how good an actor he is... of course this kind of behavior by fans is quite silly and only create fights... each person has the right to refer to gurmeet as whichever character they like but they should not impose their choices on others... it only creates friction between people... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumipickachu..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yes the bottom line is that there is no need to fight for it..

Let the fans have their own way to love Gurmeet as they wish.

Why should we tell anyone how they should love Gurmeet?  They can love him in what ever form they like.

and also no one can change any one's mind so why bother at all and create problem.  Just let all have their own way right???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulaanyakunatshubhika124ana56..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
absolutely dear

sab ki apni apni choices hotay hai

apni pasand na pasand
apna he taste hota hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Ana ekdam sahi hai..

Hum kaun hote hai bolne wale kisiko ki unko Gurmeet ke kis rup ko pyar karna chahiye...

I think we have all variety of fans on the forum...  some are subtle..  some moderate...  and some aggressive..

But in whatever category we fall in if we consider that every one has a right to their own veiw and choice then there would be not much problem.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swathisatyapinkybedi123mitulaanyakunatana56..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.