Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

VersatileStar

Goldie

VersatileStar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Eva Di

I love Guru as an actor right from his very scene in Ramayan. I have never been a fan of any tele actor. I became his fan after watching him as MSK because with his second show, I got to know that he is a versatile actor who can play other characters too with the same perfection, as mythological. His all characters, all looks are always very special to me.
Honestly, even I don't care about who his co-star is or his onscreen chemistry with female leads, because when he is there, I just watch him and forget about everything else. Rest everything automatically falls in place. 
I have followed his work till date and will continue to
The only thing that hurts me is when people bash his personal life and family, just because they are obsessed with his onscreen chemistry with co-stars
Being a fan of Gurmeet Choudhary, I cannot ever think of hurting him by bashing any of his work or personal life

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulDMKJ_VBaanyakunatevasumipickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset... (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=123mitul] @evasumi: i agree with your POV...we cannot change other people's opinion...fighting with them lead us to nowhere...but sometimes, bashing really goes out of hands...then fans react, i think...but again, as you said we shold not be bothered about it...the bashing actually cannot harm the actors...
& gorgot to say...if you find the autograph, plz post it...
@DKMJ_VB: i agreewith you too...but ignore them...you cannot change anyone & you know it better than meSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

U said vry true dear ,bashing dont harm any artist , infact that is a kind of popularity which keep them in media...
I just want to say...i love evryone who loves Gurmeet...Be it as Ram, MAnn, YAsh...or in any indvidual performance...For me intensity n face of lov can vary from person to person ...I love him like a younger bro, most of the young girls day dream him as their teanage crush,,,someone must be adoring him as a son...Moral of the story is at the end of the day we all lov a common person Gurmeet..
I only want to convey learn to differentiate between lov n obsession...keep loving dear...without claiming my love is more convincing than yours...
Pls post his Autograpgh if possible Eva...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulevasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkybedi

[QUOTE=123mitul] @evasumi: i agree with your POV...we cannot change other people's opinion...fighting with them lead us to nowhere...but sometimes, bashing really goes out of hands...then fans react, i think...but again, as you said we shold not be bothered about it...the bashing actually cannot harm the actors...
& gorgot to say...if you find the autograph, plz post it...
@DKMJ_VB: i agreewith you too...but ignore them...you cannot change anyone & you know it better than meSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

U said vry true dear ,bashing dont harm any artist , infact that is a kind of popularity which keep them in media...
I just want to say...i love evryone who loves Gurmeet...Be it as Ram, MAnn, YAsh...or in any indvidual performance...For me intensity n face of lov can vary from person to person ...I love him like a younger bro, most of the young girls day dream him as their teanage crush,,,someone must be adoring him as a son...Moral of the story is at the end of the day we all lov a common person Gurmeet..
I only want to convey learn to differentiate between lov n obsession...keep loving dear...without claiming my love is more convincing than yours...
Pls post his Autograpgh if possible Eva...
very true...we have to learn to differentiate between love & obsession...loving someone is great, but being obsessed with him/her is really unhealthy...

pinkybedievasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Very well said EVA! Honestly, if you are a true fan of GC.. then you will love him more than any of his roles. He puts a piece of himself in each of the characters he plays.. so why dislike any of them? They are all brilliant because of GC's efforts.

pinkybedievasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
loved ur post dear

i am really happy to rad such a topic after all these bashings and all

and i completely agre with u

when praising gurmeet as maan or either as ram then y we forget the fact tht we r talking about Gurmeet who is a versatile actor and he has managed to win our hearts as maan or ram?

i love gurmeet in any role e plays
mera maqsad GC ko dekhna aur usski acting aur hardwork ki qadar karna hai

so guys plz leave all such bashings and get together as we all r gurmeetians(GCian)

once again thanx dear for making such a great post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatevasumipickachu..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thank you every one for your input..

I really love the way every one has interacted here...

Yes pinky I will try to scan his autograph and put it here and in JR's thread..  too :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulana56..RamKiJanaki..

Shruthe

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruthe

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
That was a super sensible post...

i totally agree with it...

Whether it was Ram in Ramayan or Maan in Geet or Yash in Punar Vivah... all i See is that he is Gurmeet Chaudhary...

And actually if you see the three roles, you get to know what a fantastic actor he is... 
I hope people understand that it is GC, who made the characters of Ram, Maan and Yash alive... everyone might have their own favorite character, but at the end of the day its all played by GC...

Hope to see Optimistism from all the fans

pinkybedi123mitulaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u
why need to compaire same person in diff character ?
what ever character that person doing gr8est way then why -vity creat. this show nice ,everything moving slow thats good 2,if go fast then problem 2
and gc working with other coactor then do not compaire him with prior coactor 2
if dd get show we will support her same way we support gc 2

pinkybedi123mitulevasumipickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.