Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Madz.. 

But I would like to request you also that if some one wants to love Gurmeet in particular role with the co-star they love it is still their choice to love him and who are we to tell him if they are true or fake...

The bottom line is that they love Gurmeet the only thing is that their horizon is not wide it will get wider once they watch him more and more and in many versatile roles but we still need to give them their space and liberty to love him as they wish..

If we are more mature and older fans then we just give them time to come to that level and be objective..

So please consider my request that we do not even judge those people and call them fake becasue we are too genuine..

Hope you will see what I am trying to say..    and those words hurt people and I think we do not categarized fans in such a way that is hurtful...

Pinky dear you rightly said that words can do much more deeper damage...

Edited by evasumi - 05 March 2012 at 9:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

surabipinkybedi123mituliMadzaanyakunatpickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset... (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Thanks Madz.. 

But I would like to request you also that if some one wants to love Gurmeet in particular role with the co-star they love it is still their choice to love him and who are we to tell him if they are true or fake...

The bottom line is that they love Gurmeet the only thing is that their horizon is not wide it will get wider once they watch him more and more and in many versatile roles but we still need to give them their space and liberty to love him as they wish..

If we are more mature and older fans then we just give them time to come to that level and be objective..

So please consider my request that we do not even judge those people and call them fake becasue we are too genuine..

Hope you will see what I am trying to say..    and those words hurt people and I think we do not categarized fans in such a way that is hurtful...

i understand what u r saying..they r free to love him with whoever they want to ! my only problem is with the people who bash! i can never accept the ppl who bash Gurmeet and say that they hv stopped loving him becoz he decided to do a new show or becoz they can't see him with someone else as his fan. ya, if someone still loves him but chooses to not watch the show, etc .i can understand.But bashers and haters can never be fans.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumiaanyakunatpickachuBatameezDil..RamKiJanaki..

-fullmoon-

Goldie

-fullmoon-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ClapClap
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

i understand what u r saying..they r free to love him with whoever they want to ! my only problem is with the people who bash! i can never accept the ppl who bash Gurmeet and say that they hv stopped loving him becoz he decided to do a new show or becoz they can't see him with someone else as his fan. ya, if someone still loves him but chooses to not watch the show, etc .i can understand.But bashers and haters can never be fans.

DMKJ_VB...

Yes I do understand your POV...  but I would still say that it is their choice and this is our choice..

If they think they have limited love for Gurmeet and so be it...  Bashing is not allowed on the forum any way..   If they want to love Gurmeet in small capacity then it is totally  upto them why would we be even bothered by that.  We cannot force anyone to love Gurmeet the way we want becasue every individual has his/her choice..

Basher and haters would soon understand that they did not love Gurmeet as Gurmeet and they will learn in their own way..  Clashing with them is not going to help either party..  So why not leave them alone in thier limited world and let them learn by themselves..

If they really love Gurmeet they will come around eventually...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surabipinkybedi123mitulaanyakunatpickachu..RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB...

Yes I do understand your POV...  but I would still say that it is their choice and this is our choice..

If they think they have limited love for Gurmeet and so be it...  Bashing is not allowed on the forum any way..   If they want to love Gurmeet in small capacity then it is totally  upto them why would we be even bothered by that.  We cannot force anyone to love Gurmeet the way we want becasue every individual has his/her choice..

Basher and haters would soon understand that they did not love Gurmeet as Gurmeet and they will learn in their own way..  Clashing with them is not going to help either party..  So why not leave them alone in thier limited world and let them learn by themselves..

If they really love Gurmeet they will come around eventually...

oh u got me wrong.i never said i wanted to fight with them, i fact i prefer to ignore them, the only time i protest is when they bash on his profile or the forum becoz i can't stop myself from doing that..otherwise i have nothing to do with them. Of course we can't force anyone to love him, and thats not even my last intention...i just wish people could stop bashing and name calling ..thats it.
A simple post where Gurmeet's signature was posted was deliberately turned into a battleground..now these r the things i can't tolerate.esp, since its happening here in PV forum...can't a person post the autograph of a lead actor which he had given when he was doing his first Hindi show?!

123mitulevasumiaanyakunatpickachuBatameezDil..RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
DMKJ_VB

Thanks...

See that is what I am trying to say..  the grouping of the fans makes the simple thread in to battle ground... 

But my thing is if someone is behaving immaturely then why do we encourage those people??   Ignoring those people would serve better purpose then arguing with them... but in our zeal to prove ourselves better fans we retaliate and then arguments and thus the battle ground..

If JR posted the signature of Gurmeet while he was doing Ramayan would be perfectly ok as it is Gurmeet's personal autograph...

I also even was thinking about sharing his autograph he gave me but than needed to do scanning and could not find time to do that.

Edited by evasumi - 05 March 2012 at 9:45am

surabipinkybedi123mitulaanyakunatpickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Nice post..well saidClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi..RamKiJanaki..

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@evasumi: i agree with your POV...we cannot change other people's opinion...fighting with them lead us to nowhere...but sometimes, bashing really goes out of hands...then fans react, i think...but again, as you said we shold not be bothered about it...the bashing actually cannot harm the actors...
& gorgot to say...if you find the autograph, plz post it...
@DKMJ_VB: i agreewith you too...but ignore them...you cannot change anyone & you know it better than meSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatevasumipickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.