Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I wanted to bring this topic for all of us who love Gurmeet...

I am here not to start any controvery but discuss it in a healthy way and bring it in open the hidden bad feelings between few groups...

I have seen many fans who followed Gurmeet from the days of Ramayan...
I have seen many fans who followed Gurmeet from the days of Geet

and Many who will be following Gurmeet from this show Puner Vivah becasue after watching him no one can stay back but follow his carreer...

We all are interested in knowing what Gurmeet does and how is he doing with his present role and the show... and we all are here to watch his new show because he is in the show...

The People who watched him in Ramayan love and adore him as Ram..  and The people who watched him in Geet love and adore him as Maan..

You guys all adore the same person Gurmeet Choudhary in his two different roles

But the thing I do not understand is that why there is so much negative feelings between these two groups???

Why do these two groups of fans get upset when the respective group wants to praise him either as Ram or Maan??

His role as Ram and Maan was well loved by audience of all ages... He got famous as Ram and then came Maan and he got famous as Maan too.. 

Between the last telecast of Ramayan on NDTV (26th June 2009) and 1st episode of Geet on Starone (5th April 2010) there is a gap of almost 10-11 months and in these 11 months I think the Internet has become more popular and thus I think more people came to know about Geet compared to Ramayan...  I myself is one of them who started to follow Gurmeet from Geet as I have never seen him in Ramayan or did not know much about him playing the role of Ram...

Now I see constant bickering between these two groups who think they love Gurmeet more than the other group and they have more right on Gurmeet then the other group

But my question is why do you think that way.  Who ever has watched Gurmeet in any role he played has a right to love Gurmeet as much as any of us.  It does not matter if you love him from Ramayan or you love him from Geet or you may love him from PunerVivah...

I have also seen if he is mentioned and adored as Ram some people get upset and if he is mentioned and adored as Maan some people get upset... 
My question is why do we get upset if some one wants to love him as Ram or Maan..

Why do we get upset if some one thinks he has great chemistry with Debina as Ram-Sita or
Why do we get upset if some one thinks he has better chemistry with Drashti as Maan-Geet or
Why do we get upset if some one thinks he has better chemistry with Kritika in Puner Vivah???

Gurmeet himself said that he loves to play different role...  cause his character of Ram and Maan and now Yash all are different from each other..

And I believe that there is no comparision of any kind of his role being good or better as they are all equally done brilliantly by Gurmeet.

Each one has different way to connect to him as an actor and all has liberty to like him in any role so why do we get upset with different groups of people..

At the end of the day he is an actor and to create chemistry with his co-star is his job...  People he is getting paid for that...

If he does not create chemistry with his co-stars or does not have good rapport with his co-stars how in the world the show is going to have any success??? 
The success of the show depends on this chemistry element and how well people like it
How in the world he can work with his co-stars almost 12-15 hours a day on the same set if he does not have congineal relations with them on the sets???
How in the world he would be called decent man and a decent human being if he does not interact with his co-stars and be friendly with them??

He is in hot demands and number one TV star only because of his ability to act well as per what his role demands... and people we all know he will give his 100 % whether it is an emotional scene or an action sequence or a romantic scene.. 

How can we expect him to do anything less???

So why don't we let the actor himself decide what he needs to do for his role then try to take over...

and why not we do what we need to do is to give space to each other and let people love him in what ever way each one wants to love him..

Why do we tend to jump on people if they mentioned Ramayan or mentioned Geet..

Why are we forgetting that Ramayan and Geet both are the integral part of Gurmeet's Career? and he would not be loved by so many people if any of these shows were not done by him???

He is the one who did both the roles with so much hard work and so much dedication..
He has work equally hard to portray these characters as Ram and Maan...  For him there is no distinction as he has done equally well in both these characters..  He is equally proud of both the roles and the fame he got through playing these characters...

Ram and Maan and Yash all are fictional characters and Gurmeet has loved being Ram and Maan both so how can we shun any of his characters... 

People let's consider this we do not rule his life..  He is neither Ram nor Maan but Gurmeet Choudhary and we have no right on any chunk of his life...  we cannot divide him as Ram or Maan or Yash as he is one and only Gurmeet Choudhary..

So as fans let's love him wholly and not keep any distinction and let every one love him as they want to love him..

I hope my blabbering makes any sense to you as I am really upset the way we are behaving in this forum and jumping on each other for loving the same person but in a different role...

We all are here because we love Gurmeet and please and please let's keep it that way..
If some one wants to love him as Ram please let them
If some one wants to love him as Maan please let them
and If some one wants to love him as Yash please let them as we love the same person in different role.

and as this is the forum of Puner-Vivah let's discuss more of Puner Vivah and his role as Yash and only bring his previous roles in a constructive way and not disturbing way..

I hope you will consider my request and agree with...

love to all eva...

Edited by evasumi - 05 March 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvvidyulekha11mercyanburajcheeni01swathisatyaukdesigirlNandita1970Kgirl321sush1974gcdc22sheetalvasajyoti01SIYAHIahutasurabiarcoirisvirgo24VersatileStar-eiya-jenny.aditi_2010123mitulLuvStrk-001kriti07...Mina...-enchanted-Allbut1aanyakunatiMadzpesi11uluvmgAIMAMSKMunaMeet22Shrutheana56jasraj123t_areeb-Kash-shubhika124..RamKiJanaki..pickachuNeelambari..gafulu14Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am bit upset..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Again, GREAT, SUPERB, SENSIBLE and LOGICAL Post from you! ClapClapClap Loved your post! Embarrassed

BTW, I want to tell everyone here that I have followed GC from Ramayana and to be very honest Internet never helped me for that, I got this Ramayana scene when my friend told me that you should see Ram in it, he has great body and doing very good then also I didn't watch but then Ramayana was too much popular, at least in my city, those days I used to listen Radio almost whole day and I heard Ads, I still remember the tagline, "Ramayana, Ek Acchhi AadatEmbarrassed and BINGO! Big smile One fine NIGHT, I started watching it! And I was hooked to GC! Heart

After that Ramayana was over and I started watching PPW only and only for GC, and then GHSP came, and again, to be very frank and honest, I didn't even know about GHSP coz I did not watch any star one shows, but then one fine NIGHT, I came late from work and I was switching channels continuosly and DAMN I saw HIM! I saw GC! And I was HOOKED to MAAN! Heart

Moral of the story is that I am THE OLDEST GC fan here and I have loved him in any DAMN thing be it, Ramayana, PPW, GHSP or now, PV! I just LOVE him! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

And for me question about Chem with female leads does not come coz honestly, when GC is there, I don't even pay much attention to ANY OTHER PERSON! But still I liked DB as Sita, I liked DD as Geet and I am liking KS as Aarti! Nothing new in that...You automatically like co-actors! I am not much into Tellywood actresses, I only watch Bollywood babes and as you can see it, I like Anushka Sharma! Tongue The reason is, I have my OWN BRAIN which WORKS! I do not allow PRIOR PREJUDICE to rule over my SANE MIND and ruin the FUN! I like GC with anyone, coz main reason is I like GC, thats ALL! Embarrassed Wink

I don't understand those people who like GC only with particular actress! I think they are NOT EVEN GC FANS! They are just FAKE person with FAKE likes! Ignore them! I have noticed many many FAKE fans from previous show who were all ON for GC, once upon a time and now that GC is coming with KS, their GC love is "DYING" ROFL Huh...So FAKE! So so so CHEAP mentality! LOL I usually AVOID all those people...

...BUT STILL, today I would like to say that THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TO GIVE CHANCE! No one has right to judge ANY DAMN PERSON without even knowing him! And without knowing anything about show or leads, they start BASHING! Shocked Of course, they are SCHOOL KIDS but even if they are...I would like to say that, DON'T DO THAT! If you can not say anything GOOD then Don't even say BAD! Tongue Save your energy! LOL

Anyways, ALL we can do is PRAISE our co-stars and show! I am doing that and I can explain but even I accept that I can't change everyone!

Be it, Ram-Sita, Maaneet or AarYa...I love ALL of them! Embarrassed

Once again, GOOD POST! Clap

Madz

Clap

Edited by maanddy - 05 March 2012 at 8:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybediVersatileStar123mitulkriti07-enchanted-LuvStrk-001evasumiMunaMeet22BatameezDilshubhika124..RamKiJanaki..pickachuNeelambari..

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Im glad at least somebody took the pain & courage of initiation!Clap
The post was much needed eva!Hug
Groupism only leads to downfall! Lets not divide ourselves Smile
Thanks for the beautiful post Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulkriti07LuvStrk-001iMadzevasumipickachuNeelambari....RamKiJanaki..

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Realy well said Eva...I just started following him since oct...2011.
But i just cherish him as a good actor...believe me once after seeing his performance i watched all episodes of geet on you tube almost 3 times...I personally liked him as an actor n even followed his work in PPAW , his solo perfomances in various show n award functions.
Even i cant understand why people r fighting claiming who loves him more...undoubtedly we all lov him who claim 2 b his Fans ...so pls adore him n lov him as GURMEET...cherish his work as Ram , MANN n Yash as per ur liking, but don hurt anyone saying harsh words...
Words do bigger damages.
Remember friends HE IS GURMEET CHAUDHARY...neither Ram, nor MAnn or any other fictional character...each character which he portray or will do in future will get added to his list...its going to b long in due course of time...Com out of obsession for fictional characters n lov the man in real who is Gurmeet himself...

Edited by pinkybedi - 05 March 2012 at 8:46am

123mitulLuvStrk-001MunaMeet22evasumiaanyakunatBatameezDilpickachuNeelambari....RamKiJanaki..

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubhika and Pinky...

Pinky Well said... " ...Com out of obsession for fictional characters n lov the mn in real"

pinkybedi123mitulkriti07iMadzMunaMeet22shubhika124pickachu..RamKiJanaki..Neelambari..

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice post...thank you for making this post...we all love him, but sometimes we cross the border...i didn't know hom before GHSP...but i never have any problem when people mentioned him as lord raam...everyone has his/her personal choice...but at the end of the day he is GURMEET CHOUDHARY...
@pinkybedi: very well said...words can do bigger harm...we must be careful about it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedikriti07evasumiaanyakunat..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

snowypatches02

Goldie

snowypatches02

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ClapClap

Edited by snowypatches02 - 05 March 2012 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi..RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkybedi

Realy well said Eva...I just started following him since oct...2011.
But i just cherish him as a good actor...believe me once after seeing his performance i watched all episodes of geet on you tube almost 3 times...I personally liked him as an actor n even followed his work in PPAW , his solo perfomances in various show n award functions.
Even i cant understand why people r fighting claiming who loves him more...undoubtedly we all lov him who claim 2 b his Fans ...so pls adore him n lov him as GURMEET...cherish his work as Ram , MANN n Yash as per ur liking, but don hurt anyone saying harsh words...
Words do bigger damages.
Remember friends HE IS GURMEET CHAUDHARY...neither Ram, nor MAnn or any other fictional character...each character which he portray or will do in future will get added to his list...its going to b long in due course of time...Com out of obsession for fictional characters n lov the man in real who is Gurmeet himself...

OMG ...i was just going to write this line about he being Gurmeet Choudhary and not Lord Ram, Maan or Yash in reality!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedi123mitulevasumiBatameezDil..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.