Hitler Didi

Dhage tod Lao...Chandni se Noor Ke..! :P :D:D :)))

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯³OMG ! First wala Hugg Today Finally..😍Bass Wanna keep on sing this only ..Dhage tod Lao...Chandni se Noor Ke...β€οΈπŸ˜†

And It was sooo cute.She said- Aazmaake Dekh Lijiye ! and He asked her to come Where she belongs.In his arms...😳And This time She dint take a sec to surrender to her love...As if she wanted to say that My love This is most safe place in the world I have ever found.and he wanted to say -  Forget every pain ,trouble & past my love and just come here Where all your happiness is waiting for you.We'll create our world.A most beautiful would of love...Just You and Me ! Thats all about life and love :)

and the Precap-Mr.Vats really take a bow for your acting here.It was such awesome reaction When Indu said yes.Hes sooo happy clapping like Kid..OMG ! How cute.Its most adorable proposal I hv ever seen.Loved this gesture of Rishi.Couldn't find any Title for post as I m lost over maa
 InShi  today.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrsriks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes... OMG.. What an episode... I myself could not stop clapping and jumping up and down when she got into his arms...what relief...I am sooo happy.!!!!!! Tomorrow's episode will be better I guess...πŸ‘πŸ‘... I have to watch the repeat later tonight !!!!!!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Indira and Rishi were oh-so-awesome today! And that hug...awww! 😍
Can't wait for tomorrow's cutest proposal ever ! 😍 Aw,he still calls her Makaan Malkin Ji,even while proposing her! πŸ˜†
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post hetu..i was jumping when indu finally hugged rishi..and i think indu was also surprised by seeing rishi that happy like a kid..πŸ˜† 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hrsriks

Yes... OMG.. What an episode... I myself could not stop clapping and jumping up and down when she got into his arms...what relief...I am sooo happy.!!!!!! Tomorrow's episode will be better I guess...πŸ‘πŸ‘... I have to watch the repeat later tonight !!!!!!

So true ! I was like jumping on my Sofa..Inshi Finally.😳and Abhi to cant wait for repeats actully !πŸ˜† after week almost will catch HD in repeats today.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Yeah, Indira and Rishi were oh-so-awesome today! And that hug...awww! 😍 Can't wait for tomorrow's cutest proposal ever ! 😍 Aw,he still calls her Makaan Malkin Ji,even while proposing her! πŸ˜†

@ Bold : LOL ! Yeah ! I find it too cute par.Makan Malkin ji & her Kirayedaar.😳And Tomorrow will be more AWESOME !
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awsome post hetu ji...so happy our inshi united and our bol na halke halke is back 😳
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i will update this post later. i m just too happy to write anything at the moment πŸ˜³
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

awesome post hetu..i was jumping when indu finally hugged rishi..and i think indu was also surprised by seeing rishi that happy like a kid..πŸ˜† 

aww...That was too cute and adorable Mithila Naa :D .He was just sooo happy :)😳Loved the whole picturization of sequence ..So natural and lovely.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

i will update this post later. i m just too happy to write anything at the moment πŸ˜³

Same is the case here. Just could not think anything else.