Hitler Didi

Dhage tod Lao...Chandni se Noor Ke..! :P :D:D :)))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
PartyOMG ! First wala Hugg Today Finally..Day DreamingBass Wanna keep on sing this only ..Dhage tod Lao...Chandni se Noor Ke...HeartLOL

And It was sooo cute.She said- Aazmaake Dekh Lijiye ! and He asked her to come Where she belongs.In his arms...EmbarrassedAnd This time She dint take a sec to surrender to her love...As if she wanted to say that My love This is most safe place in the world I have ever found.and he wanted to say -  Forget every pain ,trouble & past my love and just come here Where all your happiness is waiting for you.We'll create our world.A most beautiful would of love...Just You and Me ! Thats all about life and love :)

and the Precap-Mr.Vats really take a bow for your acting here.It was such awesome reaction When Indu said yes.Hes sooo happy clapping like Kid..OMG ! How cute.Its most adorable proposal I hv ever seen.Loved this gesture of Rishi.Couldn't find any Title for post as I m lost over maa
 InShi  today.EmbarrassedLOL.

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 05 March 2012 at 8:22am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sandilishruti1326pallavi_bssanyogitaprcananthi.shankarhrsriks.Karam.Deewani.mokshashreerads14bishwadeepak-Sachin-Bharti_kQuelle-Belleadinats07sreevijayanMelodiousDreamsRanjinikishansjj23-shalz-kinara17mithsi_22The.LannisterSilent.Dreamerbookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhage tod Lao...Chandni se Noor Ke..! :P :D:D :)))" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hrsriks

hrsriks

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Yes... OMG.. What an episode... I myself could not stop clapping and jumping up and down when she got into his arms...what relief...I am sooo happy.!!!!!! Tomorrow's episode will be better I guess...ClapClap... I have to watch the repeat later tonight !!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandilikaya123sanyogitaprc.Karam.Deewani.-SweetGirl-adinats07sreevijayanBharti_k-shalz-

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yeah, Indira and Rishi were oh-so-awesome today! And that hug...awww! Day Dreaming
Can't wait for tomorrow's cutest proposal ever ! Day Dreaming Aw,he still calls her Makaan Malkin Ji,even while proposing her! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sandilisanyogitaprc.Karam.Deewani.mokshashreesreevijayan-SweetGirl-adinats07RanjinikishanBharti_k-shalz-

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
awesome post hetu..i was jumping when indu finally hugged rishi..and i think indu was also surprised by seeing rishi that happy like a kid..LOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprc.Karam.Deewani.mokshashreesreevijayan-SweetGirl-adinats07Bharti_k

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrsriks

Yes... OMG.. What an episode... I myself could not stop clapping and jumping up and down when she got into his arms...what relief...I am sooo happy.!!!!!! Tomorrow's episode will be better I guess...ClapClap... I have to watch the repeat later tonight !!!!!!

So true ! I was like jumping on my Sofa..Inshi Finally.Embarrassedand Abhi to cant wait for repeats actully !LOL after week almost will catch HD in repeats today.

hrsriks.Karam.Deewani.adinats07RanjinikishansreevijayanBharti_k-shalz-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Yeah, Indira and Rishi were oh-so-awesome today! And that hug...awww! Day Dreaming Can't wait for tomorrow's cutest proposal ever ! Day Dreaming Aw,he still calls her Makaan Malkin Ji,even while proposing her! LOL

@ Bold : LOL ! Yeah ! I find it too cute par.Makan Malkin ji & her Kirayedaar.EmbarrassedAnd Tomorrow will be more AWESOME !

sanyogitaprchrsriks.Karam.Deewani.adinats07sreevijayan-shalz-bookworm-ALS--

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
awsome post hetu ji...so happy our inshi united and our bol na halke halke is back Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.-SweetGirl-adinats07sreevijayan

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i will update this post later. i m just too happy to write anything at the moment Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.adinats07-shalz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.