Punar Vivah

forgive me plsss

aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks to all for commenting on my 'BIG MISUNDERSTANDING' post. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun.
but i like that ke mera post 'pink mark' me chala gayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† iska matlab hai itane sare logone mere post ko padha. i am happy 4 thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plsss don't hate me 4 this post.😊
i love u all guysπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chill dear! Nobody hates u πŸ˜Š
Its Just that choose right words & expressions from now onwards!
Expressing urself is not wrong! There is a very thin line btwn bashing & critising & u have to take care of that!
Now chill & cheer up & forget what happened πŸ€—
All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
aditibd thumbnail
Chill dear! Nobody hates u πŸ˜Š
Its Just that choose right words & expressions from now onwards!
Expressing urself is not wrong! There is a very thin line btwn bashing & critising & u have to take care of that!
Now chill & cheer up & forget what happened πŸ€—
All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

i will dear 😊.thanks a lot
shubhika124
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chill yaar

we can understand
its just you have to careful

GC ko na dekh kar aise reaction aa jate hai
we can understand

ab poora din koi kisi nange pundge ki wait kare
neend chor kar tv ke aage baate
aur phir woh

hot muunda aaye hi nahi
or agar aaye bhi to kapde pahne kar aaye or itni jaldi chala jaaye ke hame apni maarzi se khud ko imagine bhi na karne de to 

yahi hota hai

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
As I told you in your earlier post, too! πŸ˜›

Please, HAVE SOME PATIENCE! Let the AarYa track begin and you will SEE BOTH EQUALLY! 😳 After all THEY ARE LEADS! 😊

aditibd thumbnail
chill yaar

we can understand
its just you have to careful

GC ko na dekh kar aise reaction aa jate hai
we can understand

ab poora din koi kisi nange pundge ki wait kare
neend chor kar tv ke aage baate
aur phir woh

hot muunda aaye hi nahi
or agar aaye bhi to kapde pahne kar aaye or itni jaldi chala jaaye ke hame apni maarzi se khud ko imagine bhi na karne de to 

yahi hota hai

i don't understand what r u trying to say??????????
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditibd

thanks to all for commenting on my 'BIG MISUNDERSTANDING' post. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun.
but i like that ke mera post 'pink mark' me chala gayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† iska matlab hai itane sare logone mere post ko padha. i am happy 4 thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love u all guysπŸ˜ƒ

That's alright, the screen space shared by the actors depends on the script it demands, as it's a known fact. So we all just want to convey that think maturely & understand and don't take it into ur heart. Sometimes it may happen when we are so much obsessed with any actor, i understand. But at the end of the day we all just want to be friends connected through this forum.😊
aditibd thumbnail
Originally posted by aditibd

i love u all guysπŸ˜ƒ

That's alright, the screen space shared by the actors depends on the script it demands, as it's a known fact. So we all just want to convey that think maturely & understand and don't take it into ur heart. Sometimes it may happen when we are so much obsessed with any actor, i understand. But at the end of the day we all just want to be friends connected through this forum.😊

well said dear 😊
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey hum sab GURU ko bahut pasand karthe hain...so it is obvious that we can get upset when we saw him less but we should not basah KS or PH or CVS for this..they are giving us a good show..KS is also a fine actress we shouldd respect her presence in the show too...please from next time dont make such topics and dont compare who is important and who nnot.Both GURU and KS are equal. enjoy the show and forum 
aditibd thumbnail
Hey hum sab GURU ko bahut pasand karthe hain...so it is obvious that we can get upset when we saw him less but we should not basah KS or PH or CVS for this..they are giving us a good show..KS is also a fine actress we shouldd respect her presence in the show too...please from next time dont make such topics and dont compare who is important and who nnot.Both GURU and KS are equal. enjoy the show and forum

ya i will.😊 thanks dear