Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
thanks to all for commenting on my 'BIG MISUNDERSTANDING' post. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun.
but i like that ke mera post 'pink mark' me chala gayaBig smileLOL iska matlab hai itane sare logone mere post ko padha. i am happy 4 thatLOLLOL
plsss don't hate me 4 this post.Smile
i love u all guysBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi_2010LuvStrk-001amourfouGCGCrckshruti_luvs_mskiMadzpickachufaria86ArYa_crazyluv---nishu---ana56

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "forgive me plsss" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Chill dear! Nobody hates u Smile
Its Just that choose right words & expressions from now onwards!
Expressing urself is not wrong! There is a very thin line btwn bashing & critising & u have to take care of that!
Now chill & cheer up & forget what happened Hug
All the best Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Chill dear! Nobody hates u Smile
Its Just that choose right words & expressions from now onwards!
Expressing urself is not wrong! There is a very thin line btwn bashing & critising & u have to take care of that!
Now chill & cheer up & forget what happened Hug
All the best Thumbs Up

i will dear Smile.thanks a lot
shubhika124

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhika124

---nishu---

IF-Sizzlerz

---nishu---

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
chill yaar

we can understand
its just you have to careful

GC ko na dekh kar aise reaction aa jate hai
we can understand

ab poora din koi kisi nange pundge ki wait kare
neend chor kar tv ke aage baate
aur phir woh

hot muunda aaye hi nahi
or agar aaye bhi to kapde pahne kar aaye or itni jaldi chala jaaye ke hame apni maarzi se khud ko imagine bhi na karne de to 

yahi hota hai

LuvStrk-001

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
As I told you in your earlier post, too! Tongue

Please, HAVE SOME PATIENCE! Let the AarYa track begin and you will SEE BOTH EQUALLY! Embarrassed After all THEY ARE LEADS! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB---nishu---pickachu

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
chill yaar

we can understand
its just you have to careful

GC ko na dekh kar aise reaction aa jate hai
we can understand

ab poora din koi kisi nange pundge ki wait kare
neend chor kar tv ke aage baate
aur phir woh

hot muunda aaye hi nahi
or agar aaye bhi to kapde pahne kar aaye or itni jaldi chala jaaye ke hame apni maarzi se khud ko imagine bhi na karne de to 

yahi hota hai

i don't understand what r u trying to say??????????

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditibd

thanks to all for commenting on my 'BIG MISUNDERSTANDING' post. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun.
but i like that ke mera post 'pink mark' me chala gayaBig smileLOL iska matlab hai itane sare logone mere post ko padha. i am happy 4 thatLOLLOL

That's alright, the screen space shared by the actors depends on the script it demands, as it's a known fact. So we all just want to convey that think maturely & understand and don't take it into ur heart. Sometimes it may happen when we are so much obsessed with any actor, i understand. But at the end of the day we all just want to be friends connected through this forum.Smile

LuvStrk-001

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditibd

That's alright, the screen space shared by the actors depends on the script it demands, as it's a known fact. So we all just want to convey that think maturely & understand and don't take it into ur heart. Sometimes it may happen when we are so much obsessed with any actor, i understand. But at the end of the day we all just want to be friends connected through this forum.Smile

well said dear Smile

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.