Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Simar feels that Mano is instigatng Mataji. She feels Mataji is also a victim in this scenario Really? Roli was mad & wanted to teach M&M a lesson but Simar refuses and both the girls head home; there when Buaji explains her viewpt., then Simar agrees to continue the mock fight between the sisters. 
How can Simar justify Mataji's behavior after hearing from her own ears that Mataji is also involved. Why cant the sisters think lgically that Mataji could have perpetuated the events which divided them? This is illogical!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Shas3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar is acting illogically!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
u r r8 upra.but simar has a foolish habit of believing what she sees.i think it was better if roli alone was investigating this then i m sure mataji would hav been exposed.i think if roli continues 2 listen simar she will never find out the truth.it's simar &roli vs mano now&mataji is left aside
who is the main culprit

Edited by prince3673 - 05 March 2012 at 8:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

u r r8 upra.but simar has a foolish habit of believing what she sees.i think it was better if roli alone was investigating this then i m sure mataji would hav been exposed.i think if roli continues 2 listen simar she will never find out the truth.
True!! This is why I wanted the sisters to unite after Roli teaches Mataji a lesson.

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
when that simar think logically?i cant even remember she did before something logicallyLOL problem is she always think she know better then anybody else and she knows how to handle it.before MJ come to the house mataji did lot of evil thing did simar forgot all those?

Shas3

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
aoshi bcoz of this simar's mahaan thinking they will never cum 2 know who the real culprit is?mataji will remain safe till simar continues like this. i want roli & simar 2 hear each and every conversation between m&m.then only mataji can be exposed

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
prince im sorry but i will not agree with that -"simar is mahan" she just fool and stupid also no offense but that what she is.yes mataji loved her family she did lot for her family but she is now destroying with her own hand.if simar is that much mahan then why did she tell mataji everything about MJ?before she tell to mataji she should use her brain --MJ is mataji's own sisters why would mataji listen to simar?keya simar sabko apni tarah samajhti hain keya?did sim think mataji is like her who insult roli infront of everyone?is that called mahan?im sorry --but cvs doing wrong with simar character they try to make her mahan but actually they spoiling her character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spriyanka297Ritii

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
aoishi  in one of the post i read that holi will bring 2gether simar and prem.i also read that prem will cum 2 know about mataji's courier episode.is that true?
if true then prem  should make plan without involving simar.

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
see besicaly mataji is main negative character toh easily toh woh pakad main nahi aayengi and cv ko serial drag bhi toh kerna hai toh wait and watch mataji ka face tab samne aayega jab kuch bada game hoga abhi toh chote chote games huai hai bada game last main hoga tab tak aise he drag hoga but its o.k manorajan ji ki class toh lagne do pahele .

Nirjhor105

Post Reply New Post

Go to top