Sasural Simar Ka

~SSK 5th March 2012 WU~

Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the update !

Well finally no more unnecessary fights between Roli-Simar but I think Mataji will stay shielded behind Mano..'s obvious faults for ages. Don't know when Sid and Roli will find out that its the same Mataji who manufactured black sindoor once.

Hope these two slip up big time and Sujata can hear M&M plotting by herself.
prince3673 thumbnail
i think if the true colour of mataji is 2 be revealed then roli should distance herself from simar 4 a while and think herself. i think simar and roli should hav got a clue from the fact that courier boy 1st pointed towards mataji and then simar.even when roli was in her house she should hav ask her father regarding who gav the information 2 him about chula,slap incident.this is how they shud clear each and evry misunderstanding between them.but no this 2 sisters will only think about mano mano and mano and that evil mataji will remain safe as alwaysEdited by prince3673 - 12 years ago
sagark thumbnail
Ur right prince actually roli could have found from her father that who was the one to inform him about her putting the chula in the room and the liquid in the cream and the kali mirch incident. In that way roli would have got a clue that mathaji is the one who is behind all this but unfortunately that didnt happen. Actually prince bua also could have told roli and simar that mathaji was the person to call your father and complain to him about roli. I cant understand why bua, simar mother and the father are not telling roli and simar about mathaji.
prince3673 thumbnail
u know what sagark i want mataji 2 be exposed by either siddhant or prem and not roli-simar bcoz
roli-simar r not smart and intelligent like prem n siddhant .u wait n watch roli-simar will b caught by mataji very soonbut mataji will never b exposed