Afsar Bitiya

Pintu tried 2 help Krishna today :D

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww It was so good 2 see Pintu handling himself . yes Last night He was hurt , upset But Next morning he was complete different , Different in d sense he used his smartness once again 😉  . Today He called his Friend n asks him abt having any jaan pechaan in Examination Board in patna so tht Krishna could be helped as There wout giving bribe No work will be done . So he gives some money 2 his frend n tells him 2 make krishna's work done .😉  awww Pintu was so sweet . Seriously he by heart loves Krishna so much .  He says tum jaante ho naa krishna ghooskhori ke khilaaf hai toh hum chahte hai uski patna mein kono madad ho jaaye . Hehee Pintuji aapne toh madad kardi par jab krishna ko pata chalega tab kaa hoga 😆😉 .

In dis scene only Her mom n his Bhabhi asks his views abt ring n shoes whch he gonna wear on marrige n he was like " Yeah Yeah it's all good " 😆 . awww lovedd it so much . yahi ada toh pasand hai humein apne Pintuji ki . rght Pintunians ? 😉
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not trying he has already started his work and I hope it works out somehow. So therefore to me is already helping her , if he succeeds or not we will see.
This content was originally posted by: AngelDark

It's not trying he has already started his work and I hope it works out somehow. So therefore to me is already helping her , if he succeeds or not we will see.

I know Angel Atleast he had started doing his work tahtzz wht more imp ,He always helped her n will always help her ,,, wheather he succeed or not it's later thng . But sachii it was very sweet .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Though I feel krishna doesn't require these sort of help didn't you see how she handled all officers there. Ya pintu was all set to help krishna with his money and I think it may help her but I feel it will give her temporary relief but create problem in other form. Un dono mein yeh MU ki vajah ban sakta hai aage chal kar. 😉

Vase I loved the scene finally pintu got his friends back.😉
This content was originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Though I feel krishna doesn't require these sort of help didn't you see how she handled all officers there. Ya pintu was all set to help krishna with his money and I think it may help her but I feel it will give her temporary relief but create problem in other form. Un dono mein yeh MU ki vajah ban sakta hai aage chal kar. 😉

Vase I loved the scene finally pintu got his friends back.😉

I know rachu . Krishna was commandable 2dy But Humaare Sweetu Pintu ko jaldi result ki aadat hai naa , U know naa . 😉 But haan Ct's tried 2 give clues many times tht this topic surely gonna be d reason behind Prishna's fight n MU n would like 2 watch it , Both Stuborn fighting for their POV's 😉 n Yupieee me very very veryyy happy 2 see Pintu's frend 2dy . Want 2 see more n more of tht .😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Hey Moni, Rachna,

How is this now???? 😆

Weekend I wrote about Pinto -the resourceful guy and knowing art of bribing  and here you have him trying to help Krishna through his resourceful ways ...his friends and his fav act bribing 🤣
This content was originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Hey Moni, Rachna,

How is this now???? 😆

Weekend I wrote about Pinto -the resourceful guy and knowing art of bribing  and here you have him trying to help Krishna through his resourceful ways ...his friends and his fav act bribing 🤣

Shri U r just 2 good hun 🤣 . Luv u so much . Just Keep on Predicting like is  Becozz I was missing my DBPS . Bahut din ho gaye the Pintu ko dekh rahe the , Finally got DBPS 2dy 😆😉
0-SD-0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shri U r just 2 good hun 🤣 . Luv u so much . Just Keep on Predicting like is  Becozz I was missing my DBPS . Bahut din ho gaye the Pintu ko dekh rahe the , Finally got DBPS 2dy 😆😉

🤣 🤣
whatever!  I wish, Pinto does not get into trouble with Krishna about this bribe and even if she finds out, she may scold him, but hope he does not take it to heart...or who knows he can and starts hitting his punching bag again and calls her an akdoo girl. remember last time how upset he was with her because he asked him to leave. Poor guy...Cute.
Chalo, bye.. I can further add my comments only at night. 😭 I only logged into check your tone. I was thinking if it is sprightly then I will know how it went today.. Good combo we have...😃

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Hey Moni, Rachna,

How is this noionw???? 😆

I agree Shri,

It was indeed a nice post.. Yep no krishna will make this resourceful guy to use his talent in right direction.
See pintu in beginning said Krishna will change pintu. Agar vo pehle hi perfect dikha diya to krishna change kya karegi. I mean we all know pintu is a loving guy, he loves his family most, he know how to maintain peace in home, he respects elders and always helped others, he don't have any bad habits or bad temper to deal with. So there must be something na to change and improve so they had to add some flaws in pintu characters and some attitude to create conflicts between Prishna.
They made him careless, very emotional who can't see through people and a little boy who hasn't seen world with struggle. In between showed glimpse of strong man behind the little father fearing boy which will develop (that is how story will develop agar pehle hi scene mein to strong perfect character dikha dete to what was left for his development). I personally love underdeveloped character who go through stages of development rather than a perfect hero character. I am loving him this way and like to see his development when he faces the world with new light.
Now they are showing many things which will create conflict between prishna due to their different idealism and will be interesting to watch how will they come up together and emerge all these obstacles
I agree Rachu . I 2 lovee Underdeveloped characters rather then perfect characters . Like u said if they show d male lead Perfect frm beginning then wht will left in his charcater ? I also want 2 see him going thru different stages n experiences of life .n I am lovingg how Ct's showed such a contrast b/w Pintu and krishna n it would be so interesting 2 see both overcoming wod their flaws bcozz they both have flaws in them n They need each other 2 overcome their flaws . n I m lovingg this n how they will do dis..It would be interesting 2 see it . I am so excited for Prishna's Post marrrige track , it gonna b very very interetsing .  😍Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago