rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
LOL, I was going to say the same. Angad is such a BRATDead
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Brat is an understatement.Success has made him way too ego-centric!
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

ya that was damn funny when she bend down to pick her bottle up and angad slaps her butt sayin good job

hahaha

Jessi LOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged

I was so stunned when Angad slapped her butts, I never, ever expected, that, THIS COULD BE THE REASON FOR KRIPA LOSING HER TEMPER. More than anyone else, the script-writer and the director have to be lauded for conceiving such a brilliant scene.....the slap was so justified, any self-respecting girl would have reacted in such a manner! Absolutely amazing!

But I am wondering, if Kripa would have reacted in the same manner, if she still had a good impression of Angad, in the sense, that if all that she saw in the Outhouse had not happened, and she had the same good-guy image of Angad, would she still have hit him????

What do you guys think?

Chilly

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged

yup Chilly I agree it was a brilliantly conceived scene, must say one of the first of its kind on Indian TV , if I am not mistaken Confused

And I feel even if Kripa had a good impression of Angad, I am sure she would have hit him back, I mean any girl for that matter, even if we were in her place Embarrassed we too might have reacted in a similar way don't you think so TongueOuch 

LOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

yup Chilly I agree it was a brilliantly conceived scene, must say one of the first of its kind on Indian TV , if I am not mistaken Confused

And I feel even if Kripa had a good impression of Angad, I am sure she would have hit him back, I mean any girl for that matter, even if we were in her place we too might have reacted in a similar way don't you think so

LOL

Er, I think I would have hit back Angad on his Butt.......that would have been far more insulting than slapping himLOL

Yes, it was definitely one of its first kind ever to be shown on Indian TV.....only Ms. Kapoor can dream of such stuff!

Chilly

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Originally posted by Lata

And I feel even if Kripa had a good impression of Angad, I am sure she would have hit him back, I mean any girl for that matter, even if we were in her place we too might have reacted in a similar way don't you think so

LOL

Er, I think I would have hit back Angad on his Butt.......that would have been far more insulting than slapping himLOL

Yes, it was definitely one of its first kind ever to be shown on Indian TV.....only Ms. Kapoor can dream of such stuff!

Chilly

lol LOL u all are so funny.

Go to top