and both GC and KS r important for the show

so plz dont bother to make such posts again
it s my request

love PV
Love AARYA

Edited by ana56 - 05 March 2012 at 6:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "big misunderstanding (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
thanks to all for commenting on this topic. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun. plsss don't hate me 4 this post.Smile i love u all guysBig smile

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditibd

thanks to all for commenting on this topic. believe me guys  there is no issues abt  KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun. plsss don't hate me 4 this post.Smile i love u all guysBig smile

ok dear

ya i can understand

but be cool and have patience

we will get to see more of GC in the show
it s just the begining yaar
and the show has a long way to go

so be calm

and try to connect to the story of PV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07DMKJ_VB

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

ok dear

ya i can understand

but be cool and have patience

we will get to see more of GC in the show
it s just the begining yaar
and the show has a long way to go

so be calm

and try to connect to the story of PV

Tongue i agree with u ana56 thanks dear

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Guru is definitely a big reason for shows success bt KS is doing gr8 job too...i think we should wait for story to start properly... Yash's character is stil to come...no offence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

My darling NEWBIE, kindly  utilize your free time in some constructive work than getting cheap thrills by causing rift at this forum. GC-KS, we love them both and they both are running the show. Clear enough ya Hindi mein samjhaaon?

Well Said Yaar !!!Not only GC-KS but the show runs with the team work, as they are the leads of the show we love them more than the other cast coz the responsibility is more on their shoulders.

Edited by Indomitable - 05 March 2012 at 7:36am

kriti07DMKJ_VB

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

thanks to all for commenting on this topic. believe me guys there is no issues abt KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun. plsss don't hate me 4 this post.Smile i love u all guysBig smile

u expressed ur opinion, its nt wrong to express ur opinion bt some may get hurt reading something thats why its imp to take care sometimes.anyways, I think yash wil b shown further.

123mitulDMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.