big misunderstanding - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Guru is definitely a big reason for shows success bt KS is doing gr8 job too...i think we should wait for story to start properly... Yash's character is stil to come...no offence...
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

My darling NEWBIE, kindly  utilize your free time in some constructive work than getting cheap thrills by causing rift at this forum. GC-KS, we love them both and they both are running the show. Clear enough ya Hindi mein samjhaaon?

Well Said Yaar !!!Not only GC-KS but the show runs with the team work, as they are the leads of the show we love them more than the other cast coz the responsibility is more on their shoulders.
Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aditibd

thanks to all for commenting on this topic. believe me guys there is no issues abt KS at all. i also love both of them. but i love GC most. aur 2 weeks me maine hardly GC ke scenes dekhe isliye thodisi naraj hun that's all. main personally aapne post kiye har comment ka respect karati hun. plsss don't hate me 4 this post.😊 i love u all guys😃

u expressed ur opinion, its nt wrong to express ur opinion bt some may get hurt reading something thats why its imp to take care sometimes.anyways, I think yash wil b shown further.