Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aditibd

Goldie

aditibd

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
    I think PH walonko kuch jadahi galatfamy ho gai hai ke PV show KS ki wajah se hit ho raha hai.isliye hamesha usiko jada screen space de rahe hai. aur GC ko hardly dikhate hai iinn logonko malum nahi hai ke ye show itani jaldi hit aur popular hone ke peeche GC ki big big fan following hai.karib karib 300000 se bhi jada fans to internet pe hi milenge. agar ye aagebhi aisahi karate rahe to jald hi ye show ki ranking down ho jayegi already 3 se 6 no pe aa gaya hai show...Ouch Cry
Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970saji-21dash_aryanbr200910

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "big misunderstanding" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
My darling NEWBIE, kindly  utilize your free time in some constructive work than getting cheap thrills by causing rift at this forum. GC-KS, we love them both and they both are running the show. Clear enough ya Hindi mein samjhaaon?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pliss2bjyoti01change12123mitulkriti07Indomitablebhavni88LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBiMadzaanyakunatmaankigeet4ever-ProudGCian-ana56Ultimate-GCianChillMaarYaar

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Dear, nothing like that! Smile

There are so many factors which work and GC and KS in it, remember BOTH!

Plus, Storyline and other side characters, too!

No single CELEB can ever run a show, and if you think so, then its in your DREAM land! Wink And for screen space, PLEASE GIVE THIS SHOW A TIME, Its not even a month yet, and once AarYa will start, I know there will be enough space for both of THEM! Embarrassed Have some patience! Smile

I hope I am clear and I have not offended you! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulbhavni88LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBmaankigeet4everaanyakunat---nishu---ana56-ProudGCian-TheBlackJaguar

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

My darling NEWBIE, kindly  utilize your free time in some constructive work than getting cheap thrills by causing rift at this forum. GC-KS, we love them both and they both are running the show. Clear enough ya Hindi mein samjhaaon?

oh my jaaniii take this from meHug and leave her yaar give damn mind for her...she is a batakthiu aathma...LOL...She is not at all a GC fan.she is aAngry samaj gayi na...We love GURU and kratika both equallySmile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314bhavni88123mitulLuvStrk-001kriti07DMKJ_VBana56Sri_Radha

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

hey dear...i think that is not the case...the rankings are down because PV buzz is down...just comment on all articles ...KS n GC bot are equal important in the show...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001bhavni88DMKJ_VBiMadzana56

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

hey dear...i think that is not the case...the rankings are down because PV buzz is down...just comment on all articles ...KS n GC bot are equal important in the show...Big smile

YES! Instead of saying and crying about that, we can ACTUALLY ACT! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBana56

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Cn anyone plzz explain me wat is this PH!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Cn anyone plzz explain me wat is this PH!!!!Smile

Production House! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.