leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The spots on Maanvi's body. Those spots may occur due to various reasons and other ailments also. The CVs should not create unnecessary panic. My friend had that type of spots and they disappeared by themselves long time back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know but the cv used those spots to create tension and suspicion also so that we as the audience are empathising wiv manvi all the time especially over her cancer...Its a drama alot of things are false its only spots infact they are nt even spots they are marks more like brown bruises
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Almost everyday we read so many things and watch also. Whenever symptoms of a disease is described, many feel that they have these symptoms and may panic unnecessarily. run to doctors, undergo various tests etc.

The best thing is to wait for a little while and see whether it is persisting or subsiding.

There was one movie with Pooja Bhatt where she gets cancer and they show the symptoms one by one. Satwan Aasman, I think with Vivek Mushran.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, they're only creating drama to attract high voltage audience in
TRPs. At the end we know Manvi will be fine :)
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its to create more panic so they can dramatize the situation prolonging the straight up confrontation maanvi has cancer
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's not drama, the CVs have done a good job of showcasing the symptoms of leukemia. I suggest you read about the illness first because the information you are presenting is misleading (no offense meant but both of my majors are health related so I take it very seriously). People need to know the symptoms of illnesses because it can save lives and the CVs seem to have researched the illness pretty thoroughly. Another thing let people panic and visit the doctor, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, it's true that people get bruises for many reasons and many illnesses do have similar symptoms but fact is these bruises are a symptom of leukemia as well as the other symptoms shown. Another thing, Manvi had been showing these signs since the beginning of the show and was finally diagnosed with cancer. Virat had noticed the bruises on Manvi's body before the wedding. Don't forget that Manvi has shown other symptoms along with the bruises. All her symptoms have been persisting and the forum members had correctly predicted months ago that she has Leukemia.

One last thing, every human is different and show different symptoms to different illnesses from the list of symptoms which means not everyone shows the exact same symptoms to a specific illness, they may show some while someone else will show other symptoms and sometimes people show no symptoms.

No offense meant, hope I did not upset you, this is only to help you understand why such things are being shown in the show.